Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Magical Pieces from Beach Event not Working

TiernieTiernie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
in Technical Support
IGN: Tiernie Server: Alexina

On 8/13/2021 at approximately 10am PST I tried to stack the Magical Pieces together to create the next level pieces and they will not convert. They are stacking like a normal item up to 2 per stack but not spawning into a Magical Piece 2. This was how it was done in years past of this event and when I speak to the NPC Doug his explanation of the Magical Pieces are the same, so I concluded they are just not working.

*I have also posted this under Bugs and Glitches

Comments

• TiernieTiernie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
    I finally got word back on how these work now. If you have two Magical Piece (Grade 1) stacked together Right-Click the stack and click "Use" . The rest of the magical piece grades convert when you stack them. I wouldn't try using Ctrl click method to use them. I tried that first and ended up consuming one. Not sure if that was an error, but I am not testing that again.