Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Recruiting] Capulet Guild

ShakayaShakaya
Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
edited February 10, 2021 in Guild and Party Recruitment
e177e4ca2ddf52745bb2325a35b0cc8f398902a6.png

What started out as a small adventuring guild, grew into a large social guild, then died as Tarlach's population dwindled. Now, it's time to rebirth, and we'd like to get back to our roots. A humble guild, exploring new content together, while playing a couple side-games as well. This is Capulet.

We're a close-knit community that mostly functions through Discord. Joining our Discord server is mandatory to join our guild, but you don't have to use a mic or join voice calls at all if you're uncomfortable with that. But our guild rules, announcements, events, etc. is all organized on Discord, so we need ya to at least be in the server.

We play a couple different games together. Our main squeeze, our #1, our soulmate, our forever home, is Mabinogi. However, we also have a branch of our guild on Vindictus, and we host our own Minecraft server as well (though it is hosted on a microcomputer so it can be a lil' buggy sometimes, but we're working on it!)

On Mabi, our goal is to grow large enough to have successful guild raids (focusing on crusader raids mostly). You don't need to be really good at raiding to join, but we'd like to request that you have g19 finished (or be actively working on the gen quickly) before you apply. This isn't the only thing we do together on Mabi, if you have anything you need help grinding we're happy to help, but crusaders are what we do most often.

e310e6bbc17827b90bfbc2a63b70f24b22c0f451.jpg

For Vindi, we approach this game very casually. We're happy to run things with lower levels and newer players, however we also want to get to doing end-game raids soon too. A few of us recently got to level 100, and most of us are either returning oldies or brand new to the game. We schedule guild runs on Vindi about twice a week, but if you need help with quests or grinding just ask on our Discord anytime and you'll be able to find someone to log on and join you!

5e447ca5e85d8a5ad00d15d2a3c25fd49a8060a0.jpg

On Minecraft, our server is vanilla survival, with very minimal mods. We're focused on just exploring the content of the game together, and for some of us it's our first time doing a proper play-through of this game. We'd like to build a castle together eventually, and we haven't explored The End yet, so if you join soon you'll be there for some of those fun first experiences!

If you'd like to join the guild, please add Shakaya as a friend (IGN is the same on both Mabi and Vindi). I'll talk with you in-game and invite you to some guild runs for you to mingle with everyone first before you officially join. If all of us seem to get along well then your application will be accepted!

The most important thing to our guild is friendship. Be kind, hang out, have fun, follow the guild rules, and let the adventure begin.

bb5a0591978d045fe58ea2fcf53f929ab06088c8.png
motoclawtexas2008YokkaichiLuzLightFaybalGleemypuff

Comments

• LuzLightLuzLight
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    Capulet has been a very beautiful group I have had the privileged to be a part of. There's really no issues with anyone and everyone is nice and friendly. Being able to to run dungeons, attend events, and even just socialize makes it all worthwhile.
    motoclawShakayaFaybalRowan2112GleemypuffJahhstinn
  • motoclawmotoclaw
    Mabinogi Rep: 145
    A guild I feel Honored to be a part of.
    ShakayaFaybalRowan2112GleemypuffJahhstinn
  • ShakayaShakaya
    edited August 15, 2021
    809957c590740a5a26b757ae94dbc8ebf4efd145.png

An update: If you join our guild before May 7th, then you will be able to get into our guild Minecraft server before we fight the Ender Dragon for the first time! So, if you want to be apart of that journey, quit procrastinating and add me as a friend already! :D

a7b43997c472ae2e22cd2f93b2e8449b74b93cfa.png

Also, we're currently setting up a second Dungeons & Dragons 5e campaign, and all new members are welcome to join it! First time D&D players are very welcome as well!

7fa16cc73fb1cb129d2bc09f6caf4afef49235f5.png
    LuzLightFaybalRowan2112GleemypuffJahhstinn
  • FaybalFaybal
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    I've been with Capulet for years and I've enjoyed every moment! The amount of memories I've made here would put Blaanid to shame! <3 Join Capulet, we're looking forward to seeing you! :^)
    ShakayaRowan2112Gleemypuff
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Capulet's guild recruitment is officially open again!
    4753af11afd26f2514ad8c9c48ae6ef5f61b5022.png

There is a small update to our requirements to join, since we've had the Blaanid revamp now, they are:

- Finish the first 3 Blaanid Memoir Books
    - Finish Gen 19
    - Have at least one Blossoming Memories weapon (obtainable after doing the first 3 blaanid books and having one master talent in any of the combat talents)

We're not super elite giga pro, but we do focus on the combat content of Mabi more than anything else, and we're looking for new friends to run the newer content with! Thankfully the Blaanid revamp has made it really easy to catch up to mid-game, the new Blossoming Memories weapons are almost as good as the Celtic weapons, so we're hoping to find a bunch of new friends that are ready to get started on the journey to end-game!

You don't have to be super good at the end-game stuff to join, we just want everyone in our guild to at least have the Girgashiy raids unlocked so you aren't left out of guild runs! We're happy to teach you how to run all the new stuff, we just want our new members to meet the above requirements because we don't run a lot of the early-game stuff anymore, and we want everyone to have fun together!
    LuzLightRowan2112GleemypuffFaybalJahhstinn
  • GleemypuffGleemypuff
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    Capulet is great guild full of fun-loving and friendly people. I've been around since about 2010, and I've had a great time. Even after long absences, they've always welcomed me back with open arms, like I hadn't even been gone.
    FaybalShakayaJahhstinn
  • FaybalFaybal
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    We're looking forward to welcoming new members to our community! I love being a part of Capulet! Forever & always my 2nd home! <3
    ShakayaJahhstinn
  • JahhstinnJahhstinn
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    Hello!
    I just joined Mabinogi...I just came from Maplestory ^_^'
    Planning to grind my way up n hopefully join the guild when I get far enough into the game.
    My IGN is IEMJUSTIN, hope to see ya guys around when I get strong enough in game ^_^
    Shakaya