Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Obnoxious Yacht

UnpayedUnpayed
Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
edited August 22, 2021 in Bugs and Glitches
So, a guildie was complaining to my guild chat about an obnoxious prop (Whatever you call those rest items) in the dunbarton marketplace. We told them to blacklist the offending user, but they said the prop is still there after blacklisting.
A3C3639D5DF68E7AC3151B55422B4366AB115385.png?width=1574&height=839

I went in and blacklisted the prop's user and... confirmed, the obnoxious user's prop is still there.
I went on and tested on another user's yacht that was on the road:

BEFORE:
unknown.png
AFTER:
unknown.png

It's fine at first, but these props are getting out of hand, do something about these props NOT BEING ABLE TO BE HIDDEN when its user is blacklisted.
CelticmossmintielMirin

Comments

• CelticmossCelticmoss
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    Yikes... I had a feeling this would happen when I saw the announcement. People will always be jerks. I wonder if they could implement a radius where giant items can be placed (outskirts of towns primarily).
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I agree these new chairs are rather annoying due to the fact they are so large but this will slowly go away. Whenever we get new chairs players show them off for about a month and after that you see them less and less often usually. Not really sure if Nexon will ever do anything about it or not, chair items have basically the same purpose as collecting rare mounts in other games. Players in Mabinogi collect cool chairs to show off when they are afk collect rare Pets/Mounts to show off when they are moving around. Having a option to make chairs invisible would kind of defeat their purpose in the first place. It is annoying but I think just keeping chairs away from a npc and not letting us use them near personal shops would solve most of the issues.
    SherriMirin