Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fairy Village Event 2021

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited August 24, 2021 in Vault
The Fairies of the Fairy Village need your help. Five of their villagers have gone missing while exploring the wide world of Erinn, and they need you to lend a hand and find their missing friends. The good news? All you need to do is lure the curious little Fairies out with your Life Skills! Check out the details on the webpost.

Event Dates: Thursday, August 26th, 7:00 AM PDT - Thursday, September 9th, Before Maintenance

210820-mbw-2633-fairyvillageevent-940x290.jpg

Comments

• MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited August 29, 2021
    It's a fun event that motivates to use life skills and helps to train them. Seeing a fairy pop up and wiggle around every now again can moderately raise players' satisfaction and get them in good mood, but it may become too trivial after many repeats. The rewards are appealing enough too.
  • AadiRaineAadiRaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I really wish that this event would be extended for another week! It has been so helpful for my life skills and I am SO close to finding every fairy!