Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[JP] Vocaloid Collab (rerelease?)

TwelieTwelie
Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
edited September 1, 2021 in Content from Other Regions
https://mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/notice/infoBoardContent.asp?st=&se=&dp=0&th=8286999&ix=8286&p=
Mabinogi Japan recently seems to have gotten the Vocaloid crossover. It is a rerelease-mayhaps this is good news for NA? Maybe It will come back here?
Oroshisama

Comments

• OroshisamaOroshisama
    Mabinogi Rep: 880
    I'd love to see it come back to NA BUUUUT... This is Japan's 3rd rerelease of vocaloid cross over... Sooo not likely (but it is weird we didn't get a cross over this year)
  • UnpayedUnpayed
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    If I get the option to save my Miku Hair anytime, I would want this option. Heck, why not just rename the said hairstyle and remove the hairbands?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    You gotta understand that vocaloids are a like a national treasure of Japan. They can have as many crossovers as they want.

But I do agree, we are long overdue for an anime crossover.
  • DemoncatDemoncat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    edited September 3, 2021
    mistext
  • DemoncatDemoncat
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    You gotta understand that vocaloids are a like a national treasure of Japan. They can have as many crossovers as they want.

oh dear god why is NX getting involved with that anorexic cancer =.=

National treasure XD that actually gave me a really good laugh

PlatinaKoki
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Demoncat wrote: »

U fat? :trollface:
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    I know this but I want to have hope, I love vocaloid too. I wish they would do an updated Collab where they add more outfits. Luka and Meiko are being left out! If they don't want to do those two, they could also do some newer designs- I feel like meika mikoto and hime outfits would sell like hotcakes.
  • DemoncatDemoncat
    Demoncat wrote: »

U fat? :trollface:

oh ya im jealous of complete fake hologram XD nice job making a complete fool of yourself