Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nexon Vip for gold

kairisoadorikairisoadori
Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
edited September 3, 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions
Can we get tradable vip that can be only sold in the auction house or something ? if tradable nx is still out of the question with people so against it on a game that continues to demand you to pay for the large amount of the content this game produces?
  1. ? just tradable vip3 votes
    1. Yay?
       33% (1 vote)
    2. Nay?
       67% (2 votes)

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited September 3, 2021
    Large amount of content? Were you around back in '08 when you literally couldn't do any of the Mainstream Story Quests unless you had service?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 4, 2021
    OR you could support the game and buy a whole year for half price during the Black Friday sale on here. Last year I bought 13 months, half price. This year I will buy another year again because I can buy VIP for the price it SHOULD be. Which in 90 day increments makes it $6/mo (roughly) which makes it $75/yr. You buy it at the current price of $15/mo you're ripping yourself off at $180/yr.

Be smart and wait. Save up a little money and buy a whole year during the black friday sale. Here is when we had it last year: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/63415/black-friday-sales-2020

(I bought an extra month to account for months that have 31 days, that month will last for years every time I buy a year. It will also account for WHENEVER Nexon has the sale which is not always consistent of when exactly).
    Leinei
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited September 5, 2021
    have to really wonder what you're doing if you think this game requires you to spend $$ to do most of its content. We just had 2 events going on concurrently that allowed you to purchase premium upgrade stones, enchant repairs potions, etc. Not to mention events throughout the year generally pass out items that keep you fed IF you're loyal enough to do so much as logging onto the darn game.

I mean, I sure haven't spent anything here in years now; NX has fed me sooooooooo well :D

EDIT: enchant PROTECTION potions, not repair AGHHHH LOL
    Leinei