Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What do you guys think of the Eluned outfits?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I will never be able to unsee that.

giphy.gif
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I express my overwhelming happiness in this gif.

f2361a2e36dcccce05cf7ff0aa07ecaf.gif

SO ADORABLE!
    Alof
  • ClefClef
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    edited February 14, 2017
    I really hope they make an Eluned Dowra outfit :^) I've been thirsting for that since it came out, but it's F only... There's some good outfits that aren't strictly shorts or skirts.
    Also Eluned Incubus Siren Horns for M, and Elatha horns for F. To be fair, all of this stuff should have been unisex to begin with, and items should start being unisex again whenever possible.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I express my overwhelming happiness in this gif.

f2361a2e36dcccce05cf7ff0aa07ecaf.gif

SO ADORABLE!

I'm CUTE! I'm CUTE! SHE SAID IM CUUUUUTE~ (I know she said adorable but do he sake of the gif! )
    she-said-i-m-cuuuuute-o.gif
    MissFortune
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    if they do this couldn't they at LEAST bother to take off the gigantic BOWS from the male version? the eluned royal rose could have maybe worked but it has a gigantic BOW on the back. the rhetoi hat has a bow on it... -_- I'm not into booty shorts on masculine men either unless it's literally underwear

to each their own I guess, but give us more sexy pants. I really enjoyed the "simple jeans" and the jeans with the tattoo
    Xiokun
  • XiokunXiokun
    Arjune wrote: »
    if they do this couldn't they at LEAST bother to take off the gigantic BOWS from the male version? the eluned royal rose could have maybe worked but it has a gigantic BOW on the back. the rhetoi hat has a bow on it... -_- I'm not into booty shorts on masculine men either unless it's literally underwear

to each their own I guess, but give us more sexy pants. I really enjoyed the "simple jeans" and the jeans with the tattoo

I'd be for frilly underwear for my masculine giant Xio here. But as for the giant bow on the rhetoi...

10/10 would pump my cotton tail up and down again.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Alright, lets get Playful Bunny Corselet (M) and be done with this.
    Xiokun
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Arjune wrote: »

Well, I think the point was to keep it looking identical to the f versions of the outfits. The bows are part of the charm♥. I absolutely adore the eluned royal rose.
    Zerukan
  • XiokunXiokun
    Gaea wrote: »

YES... YES... YEEEEEEEEEEES!!!
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    They need to not make any more of these. After seeing the current ones, I hope they either stop or pick better outfits to gender bend.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

YES... YES... YEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

• KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    edited February 14, 2017
    Prezzix wrote: »
    I would rather them making all the outfits available to all genders instead of the Eluned stuff.
    Hinotama wrote: »
    They need to not make any more of these. After seeing the current ones, I hope they either stop or pick better outfits to gender bend.

Is true. Eluned is great in theory. But making outfits unisex would be a simpler and more broad option for people as oppose to a selective process where not everyone will want the outfits that were picked to be Eluned.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Be thankful that they are revisiting outfits so male characters can wear them. Many years ago we thought this would never ever happen.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Well, I think the point was to keep it looking identical to the f versions of the outfits. The bows are part of the charm♥. I absolutely adore the eluned royal rose.
    then why did they mess up the socks on the rhetoi and the bunny parka one? :\

• MissFortuneMissFortune
    Daktaro wrote: »
    then why did they mess up the socks on the rhetoi and the bunny parka one? :\

I'm not sure what the differences are? The Rhetoi one looks exactly same to me, and I haven't seen the bunny parka one at all.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Can I please see a male giant wearing the bunny parka? XD
    MissFortune
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170

Agreed. I don't get the point of using female eyes, long hair and eluned outfits as a male character.
    I mean, if you are really trying to look like a female you might aswell rebirth into one.
    I don't see the reason of looking like a trap IMO.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    I'm not sure what the differences are? The Rhetoi one looks exactly same to me, and I haven't seen the bunny parka one at all.
    for the eluned versions they made the socks shorter for some reason. on the regular F outfits the socks go above the knee, partway up the thigh. but for eluned it's below the knee. which looks worse imo. idk why they didn't just leave it the same.
    because of it though, there's no excuse as to why they couldn't alter some F outfits to make them a little manlier for the eluned versions O:
  • XiokunXiokun

UGH! I have no money to buy one for myself! Or else I would. Maybe I can just borrow this human sized bunny parka I found right here.
    -rips through clothing-
    Kaga wrote: »

Agreed. I don't get the point of using female eyes, long hair and eluned outfits as a male character.
    I mean, if you are really trying to look like a female you might aswell rebirth into one.

I just think it's hilarious to me. Though I don't think I'd be fulling anyone because I'd still have a mini beard on when I'm not wearing my wig. Not to mention the bulking muscles. Anyhow each to their own. I want them to do this for all of them without altering the versions because that's how Tinierme did it! (An old social MMO that was pretty much Mabinogi but without the combat. Pure fashion, roleplay, and chatting with fun events occasionally.) EVERYONE could wear ANYTHING! And it worked pretty well.
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170

UGH! I have no money to buy one for myself! Or else I would. Maybe I can just borrow this human sized bunny parka I found right here.
    -rips through clothing-
    Kaga wrote: »

I just think it's hilarious to me. Though I don't think I'd be fulling anyone because I'd still have a mini beard on when I'm not wearing my wig. Not to mention the bulking muscles. Anyhow each to their own. I want them to do this for all of them without altering the versions because that's how Tinierme did it! (An old social MMO that was pretty much Mabinogi but without the combat. Pure fashion, roleplay, and chatting with fun events occasionally.) EVERYONE could wear ANYTHING! And it worked pretty well.

That was directed to humans and elves.
    Most of them already do look like traps with eluned bunny parka or detective F.