Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Where do you have your warp imps set to?

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in General Chat
I have six:
1. Tir Chonail (otherworld)
2. Baol (otherworld)
3. Over the falls (where the giant alligator is)
4. Doku Doku Island
5. The Moon
6. Unassigned

Sure numbers 4 and 5 don't really serve me, but I'll be gosh-darned if I give up those warp points! Number 6 I'm saving for if I ever glitch into the jousting pitch.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yeah I have linked to doki...even though it doesn't work. lol. The other one I have linked to Connous Underground Maze.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    3 warp imps. 1 has Tir Na Nog saved, 2 has Petra's fishing boat saved, and 3 has the inside of the court house in Belvast saved.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I have only two, one is to Tir Na Nog and the other is to Mag Mell
    if i get a third it'll probably be Kraken beach as that is where i usually go to run tech
    that or a stupid OoB location :p
  • DezOfTarlachDezOfTarlach
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I have a warp imp set to Baol and one set to TNN. The 3rd is usually set revolving to event locations or places I'm visiting often for material hunting.
  • MierinMierin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    I only have one warp imp, currently set to the Scary Library.
    It's annoying to get into the secret shop every time I want to farm drops for magic powder.
    I want to slap whoever decided higher grade magic powder shouldn't work as a crafting mat.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Yeah I have linked to doki...even though it doesn't work. lol. The other one I have linked to Connous Underground Maze.

Hm? Why the underground Maze; what do you get there?
    Negumiko wrote: »
    3 warp imps. 1 has Tir Na Nog saved, 2 has Petra's fishing boat saved, and 3 has the inside of the court house in Belvast saved.

If you can get on the fishing boat normally, you don't need to waste an imp on it. The dock is right by a mana tunnel. As for the inside of the court house, I'm still kicking myself for not nabbing that one; you on Alexina? :)
    Sherri wrote: »
    I have only two, one is to Tir Na Nog and the other is to Mag Mell
    if i get a third it'll probably be Kraken beach as that is where i usually go to run tech
    that or a stupid OoB location :p

Man, I'm behind on content! What's Mag Mell, Kraken Beach, and OoB location, what do you get there?
    I have a warp imp set to Baol and one set to TNN. The 3rd is usually set revolving to event locations or places I'm visiting often for material hunting.

What's TNN and what do you get there?
    Mierin wrote: »
    I only have one warp imp, currently set to the Scary Library.
    It's annoying to get into the secret shop every time I want to farm drops for magic powder.
    I want to slap whoever decided higher grade magic powder shouldn't work as a crafting mat.

Hm? Scary Library. I'll have to look that up; thanks!
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Mag Mell is that whole new area that came with pet trainer, kraken beach is just a nickname thats used for errr.. Scubatime..? Manana's Island? Ocean Man's Land? Idk what it's called lol *shrug*
    and OoB is just an abbreviation for Out of Bounds, like how you can go through a gap in Corrib Valley
  • HelsaHelsa
    Sherri wrote: »
    Mag Mell is that whole new area that came with pet trainer, kraken beach is just a nickname thats used for errr.. Scubatime..? Manana's Island? Ocean Man's Land? Idk what it's called lol *shrug*
    and OoB is just an abbreviation for Out of Bounds, like how you can go through a gap in Corrib Valley

I haven't done anything with the whole western half of Belfast Island. As for OoB, DOH! Me dumb giant. :(
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    You guys sure are exotic. I just keep one on each major continent. Usually Hot Springs and Dunby.
  • Atheist42Atheist42
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    A particular room in the caves near Solea where there are 3 herb patches close together and the mobs don't automatically attack. I set that when I was doing the tedious training to master herbalism. Never got around to changing it. After looking at the suggestions in this thread, I think I should reset it to Mag Mell, to avoid the fiddly manipulation through the Fiodh lobby area.