Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Super-Spectrum Hair Dye Ampoule Box

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited October 7, 2021 in General Chat
4ocxze-e1606750777869.jpg?w=980&q=75

We we used to get to pick what hair dyes we wanted and I think this is BULL EXCREMENT!!!!!!!!!!!
I am actually really angry right now.
  1. Agree?6 votes
    1. Yes!
       83% (5 votes)
    2. No.
       17% (1 vote)

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    ain't this feedback?

Hey, I recognize the dumpster company's logo...
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    Honestly I really just hate the hair dye system. It's so easy to just ADD THESE COLORS TO THE CHARACTER SELECTION SCREEN. Like we have 5 million eye colors we just pay pon for. Why do I have to pray that either I or someone else gaches the color I want just to have a chance at getting it when I could just pay the pon for it and it not be a one time use thing! Hell, I'd probably change my hair color more simply due to it being pon
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    mintiel wrote: »
    Honestly I really just hate the hair dye system. It's so easy to just ADD THESE COLORS TO THE CHARACTER SELECTION SCREEN. Like we have 5 million eye colors we just pay pon for. Why do I have to pray that either I or someone else gaches the color I want just to have a chance at getting it when I could just pay the pon for it and it not be a one time use thing! Hell, I'd probably change my hair color more simply due to it being pon

I agree with this. Any new colors should be added to the dressing room. Just charge us more pon if you bloody want to, but this business of color gacha is hot garbage.