Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Since Dungeon Re:Fine, Dungeon Guide not updating

AbusciAbusci
Mabinogi Rep: 460
in Bugs and Glitches
Since the Dungeon rework I took some friends on a run of Math Adv to get them their 2nd Dungeon Guide Gift Box, but it hasn't counted for any of us.

We used a Math Advanced Fomor Pass bought from the Researcher.
We were a part of 5 but one person DC'd mid-session.
We ensured ALL party members gained a Tick to be able to access the final chests (this includes our DC'd member who did not disconnect until after getting a tick).
None of us got an increase in the count towards Math Adv.
We double checked all requirements and definitely did use an Adv Fomor Pass for the Math Dungeon.

I'm not sure if this is a proper bug or if it was mentioned somewhere that Dungeon Guide is being retired, but I can obtain screenshots if needed, just please state what you need to see. Going to try some more dungeons and see if this issue continues.

Thanks in advance for any responses.
EdDanSSFToyStory

Comments

• AbusciAbusci
    Mabinogi Rep: 460
    I've just tested this with some other people in Alby normal, again there was no change.

This time we had a smaller party of only 3. We also changed channel and relogged to see if that would update it.

Looks like something has broken in Dungeon Guide.
    EdDanSSFToyStory
  • EdDanEdDan
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Hello! Having the exact same problem. Been running both Math and Alby advanced, and none of the clears has counted at all in the Dungeon Guide interface.

I've been using the Advanced Passes from the Researcher, but I run Alby once with a pass found in the end chest of a previous run. Still no luck.

All the runs have been solo.

In addition to this, Shadow Missions seem to be unaffected, as the clearances are reflected in the DG.
  • SSFSSF
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I can confirm that this is happening - I've run Math Advanced and it will not trigger the update counter, but only for dungeons specific. However, I have been able to do Shadow Missions and get credit to the dungeons, so, the dungeon rework broke the dungeon part of the guide.

IGN : SSF1
    Server : Nao
  • ToyStoryToyStory
    My friends and I are having the same issues, no dungeons are updating but I am still receiving vouchers. I have tried content solo and in party and no updates. Although, shadow missions are still updating for me.