Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hair a different color after Maintenance

LovePandaLovePanda
Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
in General Chat
So Apparently nexon screwed up again(And most likely won't do a thing to fix it) I come back to the game today after the maintenance(wasn't here yesterday) only to find that nexon changed my hair color to black, its not even reverted back to the color it was which was a blonde. I used a fixed hair dye amp thing a few days ago for a dark Blue. Then today I take off my wig and find out my hair is Black.... nexon!?

Has anyone else had an issue like this since Maintenance???

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    You're talking about the hair dye right? You didn't change your hairstyle, did you?
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    LovePanda wrote: »
    So Apparently nexon screwed up again

Par for the course.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited October 19, 2021
    Did you save it? Cause if you didn't you are SOL. Any time you change your hair color you have to delete the saved hair style and then save it again to update it, cause there is no obvious update button. Otherwise you're at risk for it reverting - which I guess can happen during maintenance. Nice! -claps- /sarcasm

They might comp you a dye since the mechanics of this system didn't specify that little detail that a lot of us found out before maintenance. I found it out because I was switching between hairstyles and when I switched back to a hair style in which I dyed earlier reverted to the previous color. It was then I found out that you have to DELETE the saved hair style after dying and then SAVE it AGAIN to update the color of the saved style. (And no this doesn't delete the style off of your avatar's head but definitely make sure you save it again immediately).

Hot garbage! This was definitely designed poorly.

lOLqI8R9_400x400.jpg

I think compensation is actually in order because I actually lost a hair dye to this too. One off white hair dye please and thank you @Katherz. (Not from you specifically just something that needs to be passed on and updated/fixed).