Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

N/A

FabeFabe
Mabinogi Rep: 1,650
edited October 28, 2021 in Town Square

N/A

Comments

• mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    PT6EsU0.jpg
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited September 28, 2021
    mintiel wrote: »
    PT6EsU0.jpg

If you had spent any time looking into the world of deep knowledge you would find, almost immediately the most obvious fact: that the scariest thing is that these folks have the right to vote.
  • FabeFabe
    edited October 28, 2021
    N/A
  • VulpixieVulpixie
    Here's a name for you, Al Bielek, enjoy.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    edited October 15, 2021
    So, I have read through the vast majority of the content (fairly close to all of it for that matter), or, more accurately, I had it text-to-speeched, and, listened throughout the vast majority of the content... went through it twice, so maybe it is actually all of it, or at least pretty close (although I suspect that most people aren't willing to put forth the time-and-effort to read books before judging their covers which is why so many people around the world make such ridiculous surface-logic mistakes), but, each pass still took several hours in a row.

Anyway, thanks for bringing this to mine attention, for, this helps me put more «pieces of the puzzle together» so to metaphorically speak (I am familiar with chess so I can use chess as an example-comparison that what may seem obvious is often a trap; kind of like the difference between childrens' versus adult IQ-tests). Spoiler-Content : Related «insider» stuff that should not be read by «materialists» (due to the words «consciousness» and «spirit(s)» being involved).
    Although I do not think he is an «inner-circle insider» I do know of someone who is still a «military insider» (even if not inner-most circle) who reported that the «real» ...a certain famous public-figure whom I shall not name was already executed by the military (the real one), but, did express some confusion at the fact that we all still see him on television and all over the news (even though he knows that this particular public-figure already went through a military tribunal and was tried, convicted, and sentenced for treason [I don't think I need to remind anybody what happens to people who are found to be guilty of treason ?]), referring to the «fake» as «possibly some sort of CGI or whatever/who-ever the hell we're watching»

(the cloning thing and micro-chipping references certainly make sense to me now at this stage of mine investigative-research, even though I still find it difficult to fathom that one's «spirit/consciousness» can be contained in some sort of physical-unit like a micro-chip, but, on the other hand, perhaps not-so-far-fetched given the «cases» I have read about where «people» who «died» a long time ago had no idea that they were actually what we in this realm call «dead» and couldn't be made to «leave» their «hosts» without a great deal of convincing... something that proves to be extremely difficult to do when they dogmatically adhere to «fixed beliefs» about what they perceive to be «reality» so maybe I shouldn't rule out the idea that one could «inhabit» a micro-chip after their real/original physical-body expires... even though mine information in its full disclosure/entirety still reveals and forces me to conclude their their «biological-immortality» only remains a half-truth which is yet another book-volumes worth of a subject in of itself so I would rather not get into the details of that right now).
    Anyway, references to the Vril almost sound a lot like what many in the UFO-research communities often refer to as the Annunaki (Anunaki ? [sp ?]), sorry, I have not yet investigated as to whether they are two different names for the same creatures/species/etc., but, I must say, the references as to what actually happens in/at those D.U.M.B.s does sound credible, considering, that, even with all of the «military personnel» whom I know, some of whom have had very high security clearances, I don't think any of them have ever been stationed in/at or even within any of those D.U.M.B.s throughout their whole entire career(s)/live(s), and, certainly, now forces me to some further digging/research as to what those D.U.M.B.s are really for, and, if I can find anybody amongst my military contacts who know of them (i.e. : D.U.M.B.s) or have ever been in one and what actually takes place in them (I don't think even Smedley Butler was ever in or part of one and he was historically the most-decorated and highest ranked military general in all of U.S. history back in his time [not that the masses will ever be taught about him]).

Project PEGASUS is also a new one to me, despite my several dozens upon dozens of thousands of hours of research-time, and, certainly helps to complete another piece of the puzzle as to those «Mandela-Effects» that only «time-travelers» (like mineself) seem to be privy to since our «memories» don't get so easily «wiped/erased/over-written» unlike the rest of the world-population who were foolish enough to provide their «DNA» samples (oh, crap, but, like that song-reference, oh, no, I said too much... I haven't said enough). Anyway, according to insider military intel, which I should be able to mention, our (is it really ours ?) species (humans ?) did a «military double-cross» against those... I suppose I can refer to them here as the Vril...? And, basically, now there is NO «turning back» ...behind-the-scenes, whether the rest of us are aware of it or not, a «clandestine-war» is being fought in the back-ground, even though several military bases (and D.U.M.B.s and fortresses and strong-holds and their various other equivalents) throughout the world still remain under Black-Hat control, more and more of them are coming under White-Hat control, several bases of which may simply have some «clean-up» and «mop-up» operations remaining even as I type this, but, in the end, I believe that the human-capabilities and even technologies have now even surpassed that of what would have historically been referred to as extra-terrestrials/aliens/etc., yes, even to the point where even Project PEGASUS will not necessarily be of concern in the long-run, but, only ten people in the whole entire world are aware of the full entire plan devised by JFK Junior (over 20 years in the making apparently).

Chaos «on the surface» will probably still be on-going for a while, but, that is to be expected (for a variety of reason), even though it would be best for everyone to just stay at home with several months of food-reserves in stock just «in case» anything «major» were to go down during the behind-the-scenes clandestine-wars (god-forbid someone try to set off or detonate nuclear-bombs or EMPs, for example, but, thus far, for as far as I can tell, any/all of those attempts have already been contained and/or thwarted, so I am just going to «trust» that the «insiders» know what they are doing, for now). And now I will end by making reference to a Related Topic : Why you should NEVER give out your DNA (even though I don't pay attention to «news» organisations, given how so much of their «news» is merely surface-logic, I will at least make reference to this one particular NBC-News-Article about DNA, even though the real reasons have to do with the fact that you literally have NO «rights» at that point under the «legal(ese)» system [and there is case-law that exists that proves this but I am still sorting through a bunch of other stuff and documents so I am not going to look for it right at this very moment as my currently available down time has just run out]).
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    edited October 18, 2021
    This kind of response is actually against forum-rules as it falls under the category of both insulting another forum-member in addition to the other rule about going out of your way to insult another's intelligence. For many people in the world, most of them have had mothers who would have taught them that, if they had nothing nice to say, then, that they shouldn't say anything at all (but, then again, what Daniel Mackler says about parents in this world is probably spot-on, considering how «kids these days» have no manners; why, when my grandpa was your age, he had to walk TEN MILES to get to school as well as for trekking back home, EVERY MORNING, BAREFOOT, and in the SNOW, and, UP-HILLS, in BOTH DIRECTIONS!!! O_O).
    mintiel wrote: »
    PT6EsU0.jpg
    Sorry, but, you are also breaking the forum-rules with responses like this, with ironically making passive-aggressive references to others' intellect and whether they should have any «rights» or not, which leads down that extremely slippery slope of whether those people or these people or them people or various other groups of any form of people should have any «rights» to anything or not, which, historically, lead to the eventual particular «incident» of six million of some particular group/race/ethnicity/category/belief/religion/etc., of certain people, whom I shall not name specifically, but, that is essentially the «path» that it leads down when you promote such «hate-speech» upon/against others just because they are «different» in some way.
    Helsa wrote: »
    If you had spent any time looking into the world of deep knowledge you would find, almost immediately the most obvious fact: that the scariest thing is that these folks have the right to vote.
    «If «voting» actually mattered it would have been made «illegal» by now.»
    Popular comment that is frequently found in the comments-section of nearly any video related to any voting system
    Fabe wrote: »
    Why would I vote if the system owns both sides?! Voting is an illusion.
    I have known about The Philadelphia-Experiment for some time now, but, this name is one that I either did not remember, forgot about, or, the time-line-realities may have shifted for me in regards to this particular character. Another thing that seemed rather odd/unusual was the fact that, despite your post being the last one in this thread for days, your forum-name was not listed as the last user to make a post in this thread, even though yours was indeed the last post, each time I checked, even though this forum-system seemed to indicate that Fabe was the last one who posted anything (that is until which time I decided to respond anyway).
    Vulpixie wrote: »
    Here's a name for you, Al Bielek, enjoy.
    References to BigFoot are often used as «straw-man» objections by a lot of those self-professed «skeptics» authors (who, in reality, are actually pseudo-skeptics, correctly defined and described by Marcello Truzzi), because of their «passive-aggressive character-assassination» tendencies rather than refuting the genuine evidence (back when I was part of an extremely successful on-line gaming community before the head-director ended up being hospitalised, one of their key rules was, you can attack the argument, but, you may not attack the person; i.e. : point out flaws in the evidence, if you can, rather than attacking the person [personal-attacks are «against the rules» after all ]). And those people who only listen to BlackRock and Vanguard-funded «news» sources wonder why people go to The Jimmy Dore Show to get their «news» instead. That being said...
    Helsa wrote: »
    ...this is actually the most-appropriate video-response in regards to the title/content of this thread...
  • FabeFabe
    edited October 28, 2021
    N/A
This discussion has been closed.