Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Two Sentence Horror Story: Mabinogi Edition

Comments

• FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    One night I was dozing off while feeding my spirit weapon, it was getting late.
    Then disaster struck, and I fed my Ego all my items in my Etc tab!

-IGN: Sorapandora
    -Server: Alexina - the spooky scary dead server.
    Katherz
  • AleiraSwordfireAleiraSwordfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    edited October 20, 2021
    At the dawn of Alban Eiler I get my tools ready, with my expensive materials to craft the gear I always wanted. But then, I hear the horrible cackling of the ghost called "1% failure", and the materials on my hands just vanish to the void...

Server: Alexina
    IGN: Alaguesia
    Katherz
  • SacredCrimsonSacredCrimson
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    I've been here for so long, and I just want to leave. But, anytime I try to ask for help all I can say is "Spare change?"

Sever:Nao
    IGN:mkiller
    Katherz
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    I had opened 45 gachapons, hoping for the latest items! Yet, now I own 45 training potions nobody needs...

-Gramps
    -Nao
    Katherz
  • KamekazuKamekazu
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited October 21, 2021
    "A chill went down my spine as i realized that i had lost my friends in this foggy place i've never been to before. The next and last thing i saw was a beam of light coming out of nowhere."

- IGN: Kamekazu, Server: Nao
    NivyaKatherz
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    edited October 21, 2021
    There is red coagulated matter splattered on the anvil; putrid and viscous, the cloying smell twining like infection to the tang of well oiled metal. Ferghus looms behind me.

IGN: Valheima
    Server: Nao
    Katherz
  • NossNoss
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    I hear the sound of Frozen Blast spraying out of my cylinder, forgetting Elemental Wave exists. If only Tathlums weren't my prime audience tonight!

IGN: Noss
    Katherz
  • austeezyriceausteezyrice
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    After months of hunting and foraging Bhafel the Black dragon, time came to craft a signed Bhafel Slayer Guard. 1.. 2.. 3.. POOF #RIP15ScaleFrags IGN: Mymusic (Nao)
    Katherz
  • GoryouGoryou
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,115
    I always wondered why Alfie was so different from his brothers.
    I think his legs were chopped off.

IGN: Goryou
    SpkrKatherz
  • FionaMoonlightFionaMoonlight
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    "I was synthing fixed dyes as usual and then it comes to the last batch where it was too late to realize that one of the three is a wing dye. Goodbye unused wing dye, hello paper."

-IGN: Pionya, Server: Alexina
    Katherz
  • Raywave7Raywave7
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    Here I go, on my way to becoming the greatest melee elf to exist.
    But suddenly, along the way, I realized that the only usual 2H sword elves can wield is the Soluna Blade.

IGN: Sonic7
    Katherz
  • AltaiAltai
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    I was just fighting a friend of mine when he just started to plead to end the fight and of course, I misunderstood what he meant and finished the battle, claiming the victory for myself.
    He hasn't appeared on my friends list since then but I keep getting weird notes that read,
    "All fun and games until someone gets hurt,
    right...?"

-Altai, Nao
    SpkrKatherz
  • 0ceanzer00ceanzer0
    Mabinogi Rep: 790
    edited October 20, 2021
    "I wonder with each day how those other folk are doing as my blacksmith business is somehow afloat.. I'm the only other vendor left as everyone packed their shops elsewhere from Belvast." -Blyss, Blacksmith Owner

IGN: Goktin
    Katherz
  • NivyaNivya
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    Halloween in Tir Chonaill looks really spooky, all these debris, the graveyard, everyone dressed up and acting like zombies!
    "Ow!.... Did Ferghus just bite me...wait a second... have I been taken to a time-line during the second night cause I failed somehow even after stopping the seven nights??!"

IGN: Nivya
    Katherz
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
    As I awoke in Dunbarton, I noted my ears were slightly chilly and instantly grasped my head in panic while racing to Eaavan. I had fallen unconscious, but my headgear had somehow dropped to the floor!

IGN: Tatsugi
    Katherz
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    "After hours and hours of hunting for this pass, it is now time to offer it to the altar!
    But wait...where'd everybody in my party go?"

- Meyki, Nao
    Katherz
  • annehanneh
    Mabinogi Rep: 220
    put up a stack of expensive mats in the auction house and they sell instantly... for less than half the average rate, I missed a zero on the asking price...

Anarchyxx, Alexina
    KatherzYumikoto
  • CalvinkleinCalvinklein
    Mabinogi Rep: 110
    "it's protected right?"
    "nah rank 6 enchant scrolls don't poof"

*poof*

Calvinklein
    Nao server
    Katherz
  • ScarletbladeScarletblade
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    I was in the Tir Chonaill graveyard with my brand new control bars and Fallen Pierrot when I noticed someone watching me. It was my brother with a camera, and when all was done he’ll never bother me again. Muahahahaha

Scarletblade - Nao
    Happy Halloween
    Katherz
  • Turan_turnipTuran_turnip
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    My bag was full while running a dungeon, so I fed my spirit weapon floor junk that I picked up along the way. I accidentally selected my second slot weapon in with the flurry.

Minokun - Nao
    Katherz
This discussion has been closed.