Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Blaanids 2nd memoir "wistful" enchant Gone

KiomyukiKiomyuki
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
So a my husband is new to Mabi and didnt know about the way to remove the expired tag from enchant scrolls. He let the wistful enchant expire for Blaanids 2nd memoir quest and things he just dropped it or destroyed it. Either way he is stuck on that quest now because the scroll is gone. We tried the recover lost items and even talking to Blaanid again and nothing seams to bring it back. Is there anything we can do or is it stuck forever??

Thanks

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Does the quest require that specific enchant, or theoretically would any enchant do?

Better yet, what is the name of the specific Memoir quest he is stuck on?
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Does the quest require that specific enchant, or theoretically would any enchant do?

Better yet, what is the name of the specific Memoir quest he is stuck on?

Looks like it's the 'Be Trendy: Blaanid's Brooch' quest.
  • EnziioEnziio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,510
    a screenshot of the quest window would probably help
  • KiomyukiKiomyuki
    Yes it is the "Be Trendy: Blaanids Brooch quest. We tried using another enchantment on to see if that would work (the Fairy enchantment from a beginner scroll bundle) but she just says "hmm...I wonder......." with the 3 dialogue options. "Memoir Story in Progress" "Private Story" "End Conversation". Im not really sure what to screen shot to show as nothing really happens. The memior book still has that part of the quest with a gray flower as opposed to the blue when it is completed.
  • EnziioEnziio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,510
    oh right, for blaanid would be the book page of that quest, I forget blaanid quests have their own book gimmick
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I can't find a Wistful enchant on the Wiki, but the quest definitely lists it. Contact the customer support team to see if they can generate another one in your husband's inventory.

• KiomyukiKiomyuki
    Fluorette wrote: »
    I can't find a Wistful enchant on the Wiki, but the quest definitely lists it. Contact the customer support team to see if they can generate another one in your husband's inventory.

Okay, thank you much. Lol I figured that was what we were gonna have to do but if there was another way we were gonna try that first .
    :D thanks again!!!