Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Halloween Event Moon Dream & Moon Night Tracker

NegumikoNegumiko
Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
in Content from Other Regions
looks like mabi KR is doing the Moonlight Dreams event this year. so this is what we will probably get next year.

Moonlight Dreams Event:
https://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4889409

Moon Night Tracker Gacha:
https://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4889406

Comments

• DemoncatDemoncat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    edited October 22, 2021
    Id actually really like this outfit if it wasnt blatantly iron board chested x.x and also when are we getting the blasted witch outfit x.x?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited October 24, 2021
    No images? :smirk:

1020191449.PNG

I like the aethestics of this outfit. I really like the sleeves and have been wanting something like this for a long time actually. Reminds me of my old outfit from SL when I used to role play as a vampire (lol). But this set has some real Vampire Hunter D vibes going on. I love it. I guess I better start saving up now jic this is released this month because gachas are usually released ahead of content schedules when it comes to NA.

Damn not a good time to be poor. I just dropped all my gold for a dblade. I am definitely going to skip the Midnight Agent outfit after seeing this.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Some part of me would love the house if it wasn't so....halloweeney.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited October 25, 2021
    Policroma wrote: »

I mean the house we're getting this year is pretty halloweenie.

mabinogi-detective-halloween-homestead-haunted-2f-house-construction-set.png

Verses...

1020185030.PNG

This one just looks gothic as opposed to the other one that has decorations all over it. I may actually switch out my wisteria for this one.

Also they might call this set Moon Night Hunter or even Moonlight Hunter as opposed to the literal english google translation. lol.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Policroma wrote: »

I mean the house we're getting this year is pretty halloweenie.

mabinogi-detective-halloween-homestead-haunted-2f-house-construction-set.png

Verses...

1020185030.PNG

This one just looks gothic as opposed to the other one that has decorations all over it. I may actually switch out my wisteria for this one.

Also they might call this set Moon Night Hunter or even Moonlight Hunter as opposed to the literal english google translation. lol.

That house looks more like it came from Rabbie Phantasm.

And, as for the event, they're re-running it? Or this is the first time they've gotten it?