Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Two Sentence Horror Story: Mabinogi Edition

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I was just standing there idly, in Dunby square, which gives me plenty of time to think, when all-of-a-sudden I became self aware: I think therefore I am so I exist and I have a free mind but then, on further reflection, I realized I don't have free will, since my situation is that I exist in a contrived reality and that I am nothing more than an anchor point for some higher being to experience my reality, by controlling my very actions, and so while I exist, while I have a free mind, but not free will, I am a slave, made to do some unseen being's will, for their pleasure and, though I can think, I cannot communicate with them but remain constantly aware of my situation: constantly tortured by it; I am trapped.

Note: is one sentence okay?

Helsa0151 of Alexina
    KatherzYumikoto
  • SpelliannaSpellianna
    Mabinogi Rep: 475
    "Buying potions from Fleta was never an easy ordeal. Then somebody told me to buy them from Tiro!"

- Spellianna, Alexina
    Katherz
  • ZaylinZaylin
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    edited October 25, 2021
    Excited to learn about the secrets of Peaca, I opened the chest and awaited the spawn, but the doors closed and nothing appeared. After a half hour of waiting, I looked down, and to my surprise, could see through my hand, now I’m understanding why there were so many ghosts here.

- Zaylin, Nao
    Katherz
  • Raid10Raid10
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    I added my doppleganger to my path of corpses. A grusome end in the sunshine of tara as I last hear, "The militian killer" was my reward.

-Raidzero, Alexina
    Katherz
  • Slayer770Slayer770
    Mabinogi Rep: 790
    edited October 23, 2021
    — The Luxury Equipment Bag I carried was carefully organized to my liking: main weapons were in one corner and my fashion was placed in a manner so striking!
    ► Something tickled my nose and I sneezed, then froze as the bag was magically re-Sorted into an immaculate and unrecognizable pile of clothes…

— slayer770 of Alexina
    KatherzYumikoto
  • CorpseGrindaCorpseGrinda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    Sitting on my sister's homestead on a dark night, I had offered to synthesis her well dyes for her. With my 99% chance of success, I failed right before her eyes.

Corpsegrinda - Nao
    Katherz
  • KemalyKemaly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    edited October 24, 2021
    "You don't have enough Dorcha!" Guess it's time to offer up some of my soul...

Kemaly - Nao
    Katherz
  • BonnieBonnie
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    Kraken Heart!.......... There is not enough space in your inventory.

Beansie of Nao
    Katherz
  • PaxsekoPaxseko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    Eager to begin an "easy late-night Alban Training Grounds" to which I was invited, I watch incredulously as the people who will eerily disappear into the void throughout our mission choose to slot Heroic, 500% monster damage, 500% monster HP, and Unlimited trainees for SS grade bonuses.

Alone, I face the dawn of the next morn, to open a golden-hued chest to find: a trinity staff.

~Paxseko, Nao
    Katherz
  • YumikotoYumikoto
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    edited October 29, 2021
    When morning breaks, I head for the hustle and bustle of Dunbarton, eagerly anticipating another bright, joyful day, and all the possibilities that may unfold! But today the streets are empty, lifeless, cold; I'm surrounded by ghosts in the silent echo of all that was as a shroud of darkness consumes everything in its path, until Erinn's final breath lulls me into an eternal sleep.

Yumikoto / Nao
    MS2 Survivor
  • hanaminiiihanaminiii
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,885
    Time to train Life Drain while in deadly! Ah...a brown fox bit me for 1 HP and knocked me unconscious.

-Canarysong, Nao
    (This genuinely happened the other day and it was mortifying)
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    hanaminiii wrote: »
    Time to train Life Drain while in deadly! Ah...a brown fox bit me for 1 HP and knocked me unconscious.

-Canarysong, Nao
    (This genuinely happened the other day and it was mortifying)

Doesn't that give a title?
  • KiexKiex
    As my consciousness was fading I reached into my bag and used the last Nao stone I had. I can see her usual dress and the usual glow behind her but the face that stared into my soul... was Ferghus.

-Kiex, Nao
  • JoyiiJoyii
    Mabinogi Rep: 845
    edited October 29, 2021

After hours of wandering through Karu Forest for a late-night quest to hunt down some stone zombies, you could imagine how relieved I was when I finally stumbled upon the entrance to Karu Dungeon, coincidentally right before my pet's summoning time was about to run out.

I was so excited to get out of the cold that I stepped right in without second thought, failing to realize that the text above the entrance read: K̢̅̄a̶̳ͩr͆̐͡ǔ̍ͯ ̺ͣ͢D̋̑͠u̇͌̓҉̦͖ͅn̨ͨ̿ĝ͏̲e̿͆͟o͆́̂nͩ̔̆ ̾ͣ̚Dungeon Entrance, which was just discovered by Ų͌̍n̊ͨ̎k̤͗͢n̸̈́̈ȏ̿ͪw̸ͧ͑ṉ̸͆ ͦ̐ͧȨͫ͗nͯͤͯť͂̚҉̼͓̦i͌ͨ̊tͪ́̀ÿ́͋̈́ ̍͊ͭ.

-

Joyii of Nao
    Radialexpose
  • 암호암호
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    My hands shaken in fear as I try - as hard as my Elven body will let me - to release the spell. Forever stuck in hide; unable to be seen, heard, or attack.

IGN: Code
    Server: Nao
  • CathirisCathiris
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    edited October 29, 2021
    We slowly walk into the boss room, lanterns lit up in sequence and there stood the Succubus Queen and her fiends.
    After a gruesome battle, I who could barely stand laid the final blow... only to wake up to my party wiped out, and the queen coldly staring at me.

IGN: Asanagi
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited October 29, 2021
    Let me just activate my support puppet. Wait, where did it go?

A true story.

IGN: Sensei
  • ConveyConvey
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,140
    "I remember this dungeon being 3 floors, what is going on?
    It has been 9....15...21... I don't know how much further I can go."

-Coralei, Nao.
  • KareziKarezi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    edited October 29, 2021
    By the way, what happened to those boots I lent to you? ... Uh, about that, a GM said I dropped it. - Kelphae, Nao
  • Tinax333Tinax333
    Mabinogi Rep: 790
    "As quick as I placed my 50,000,000 gold item on the auction house, it somehow sold just as quick.
    Then, I realized I missed a zero."

IGN: Teenuh
    Server: Alexina
This discussion has been closed.