Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Halloween Event 2020 vs Halloween Event 2021

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited October 29, 2021
    aeternitis wrote: »
    @Crimson. Thanks for the tip. I was able to finish using the screenshot method.

Yeah it works for me and a lot of other people. The others must be having displacement lag. In which case I'm sorry because I know a lot of you guys have old computers or have crap internet. It's time to update one of the two or do some serious system tweaking guys.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Crimsọn wrote: »

Yeah it works for me and a lot of other people. The others must be having displacement lag. In which case I'm sorry because I know a lot of you guys have old computers or have crap internet. It's time to update one of the two or do some serious system tweaking guys.

I'm not going to change PC/internet just for a game like this lmao. I'm pretty sure that's an EU thing.
    Helsa
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Greta wrote: »

I'm not going to change PC/internet just for a game like this lmao. I'm pretty sure that's an EU thing.

Yeah, there's definitely something to that. I heard that, while the UK was still in the EU, that many European YouTubers moved to the UK because of the internet connectivity; something to do with the main trunk from North America connecting there or something like that.
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300

I think it's more likely janky hitbox checks, if your characters hitbox slightly moves over a wrong tile (ie. too far left, right, or forward) it triggers and sends you back. I've had it happen to me, and i've also managed to clear a path in sub 30sec today. After getting a SS or mental map of where to go, I'd recommend a top-down view so you can verify exactly where in the tile you are.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Maybe you guys are overshooting.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890

I think the obvious solution here is to afk in the minigame and just play something else.
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 30, 2021
    My god, just watching this video makes my blood boil... Never seen such unfair and broken minigame in any game i have ever played.
    Helsa
  • MelbellMelbell
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Had a near strait line path. Got within 5 spaces of the end. And then every retry after that I got sent back before even getting half way. I'm in American, not the EU. I have a good computer and good internet. This mini game is absolutely terrible. Its like the spirit is cheating this time cuz he made the first game too easy. Ridiculous.