Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Whats the name of this Characters??

Sanity1Sanity1
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in General Chat
Hi everyone!
This is my first time using the forum, and I just wanted to ask a question. Does anyone know what is the name of the two characters that appear in the Dungeon RE:FINE update banner?[img][/img]211001_octoberdungeonupdate_socials_newsarticleheader_940x290.png

I saw them as a sample when creating a character and I wanted to know if they are some kind of NPC, or better, if I can get their outfits somewhere :P

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited October 28, 2021
    NPCs. Long story short: they don't have proper names.

from left to right:
    She's a nameless Milletian that appears in a cutscene during the first Saga (at the beginning of EP 5 if we're being specific).
    I know she's wearing the Norman Warrior Helmet, Puffy Cocktail Dress and Knee-high Boots, but I'm not sure about the gloves.

The person on the left is called the 7th Year Milletian. He appears at certain points in that same scenario (starting from EP 5) and talks briefly, most notably during the side-story-commentary-Q&A-thing.
    He's wearing the Broad-brimmed Feather Hat, Bright Summer Outfit, and Boatswain Pirate Boots. Again, not sure about the gloves. Something about gloves, I guess :/

good luck with getting the cocktail dress if you do wanna copy them, though >_> I've been trying to get that dress as well and it's rarely listed + up for like 130000000000000 gold when it is.

EDIT: oh yeah, forgot to mention - they regularly use those Milletians in official art, so you'll see them in others besides that one
    Sanity1
  • UmbralKnightUmbralKnight
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Fluorette wrote: »

from left to right:
    She's a nameless Milletian that appears in a cutscene during the first Saga (at the beginning of EP 5 if we're being specific).
    I know she's wearing the Norman Warrior Helmet, Puffy Cocktail Dress and Knee-high Boots, but I'm not sure about the gloves.

The person on the left is called the 7th Year Milletian. He appears at certain points in that same scenario (starting from EP 5) and talks briefly, most notably during the side-story-commentary-Q&A-thing.
    He's wearing the Broad-brimmed Feather Hat, Bright Summer Outfit, and Boatswain Pirate Boots. Again, not sure about the gloves. Something about gloves, I guess :/

good luck with getting the cocktail dress if you do wanna copy them, though >_> I've been trying to get that dress as well and it's rarely listed + up for like 130000000000000 gold when it is.

EDIT: oh yeah, forgot to mention - they regularly use those Milletians in official art, so you'll see them in others besides that one

Her gloves are plate gauntlets no idea about his gloves though
  • Sanity1Sanity1
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Fluorette wrote: »

from left to right:

Thank you very much for your help!!! I hope you have a nice day <3333