Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Milletian Event: Erinn Attendance

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited November 2, 2021 in Vault
Collect stamps every day to earn items, including the new Paparazzi Mage Imp pet! You can even earn the new Reforging Tools just by logging in daily! Check out the details on the webpost.

Event Dates: Thursday, November 4th, After Maintenance - Wednesday, November 24th, Before Maintenance

200922_milletianevent_7_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg
Sherri

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Is the Paparazzi Mage Imp going to be a warp imp or some other kind of imp? You can never have to many warp imps, if he doesn't teleport places I guess I can just feed him to another pet with Fynn Sync.
    Crimsọn
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Is the Paparazzi Mage Imp going to be a warp imp or some other kind of imp? You can never have to many warp imps, if he doesn't teleport places I guess I can just feed him to another pet with Fynn Sync.

Well, the Paparazzi Sheeptuplets and Jiangshi, iirc, had all their abilities plus the special animation, so hopefully, since this one LOOKS like a Warp Imp, it'll be able to do the same.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Negumiko wrote: »

Savage.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    <sarcasm>Don't worry guys. As an imp, never mind warping, you can still summon them on a raft!</sarcasm>
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    ooo i really wanted another warp imp! i hope it does warp! :D
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Sherri wrote: »
    ooo i really wanted another warp imp! i hope it does warp! :D

I'd say there's a chance, they did give away a warp imp during an event a long time ago.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    the Paparazzi Mage Imp is a warp imp. they have a 78 minute summon time and 32 inventory slots. normal warp imps bought from the NX shop for 7,900nx have 112 minutes of summon time and 48 inventory slots so it can be summoned for 34 minutes longer. none of these minor cons really matter at all though since you can just increase their summon time and inventory space with Fynn Sync anyway.