Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Forgotten Tomb Dungeon 2021

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited December 1, 2021 in Vault
Adventurous Milletians can trek to the Forgotten Tomb, where high-tier Gear, Weapons, and Treasures await. Defeating the enemy can lead to great riches, if you dare. This year, you can even find the Forest Ranger Set! Check out the details on the webpost.

Event/Sale Dates: Thursday, December 2nd, After Maintenance - Thursday, December 23rd, Before Maintenance

211129-mbw-2684-940x290.jpg

Comments

• KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    Another event with terrible drop rates. Surprise surprise. I just ran 9 elite shadow missions and not a single ticket. So either the drop rate again is terribly low or they expect people to primarily buy the tickets. So people get to run elite/hard missions all month until they're burned out for a chance at something good? Good grief. I would rather spend my time doing other more enjoyable things like sleeping...
    And before someone says it. The only problem I have with running shadow missions, even elite is the time to run it and the cost of repair. Usually the rewards for such is trash. Oh I got a fireball crystal, oh joy. Next. Furthermore if you base the fact that the ticket only gives you a chance a chest with a pathetically low rates themselves, you don't have a carrot and a stick. You have a spiked bat painted like a carrot and spiked bat. Which pain do you want? I'll give it a few more days, but honestly the low drop rates of stuff really burning me out.
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    edited December 3, 2021
    Kisaraya wrote: »
    Another event with terrible drop rates. Surprise surprise. I just ran 9 elite shadow missions and not a single ticket. So either the drop rate again is terribly low or they expect people to primarily buy the tickets. So people get to run elite/hard missions all month until they're burned out for a chance at something good? Good grief. I would rather spend my time doing other more enjoyable things like sleeping...
    And before someone says it. The only problem I have with running shadow missions, even elite is the time to run it and the cost of repair. Usually the rewards for such is trash. Oh I got a fireball crystal, oh joy. Next. Furthermore if you base the fact that the ticket only gives you a chance a chest with a pathetically low rates themselves, you don't have a carrot and a stick. You have a spiked bat painted like a carrot and spiked bat. Which pain do you want? I'll give it a few more days, but honestly the low drop rates of stuff really burning me out.

They posted an update today the the new Lord and Shadow Missions (All-out War, Sniper War, Shadow Realm Champ, Let Them Fight, Masters of Corrib Cabin, Fragment of Trivial Fate) don't drop key tickets at all. Hopefully you were not running one of these missions. Personally, I ran ~12 missions yesterday and managed to pull 3 tickets, so the drop rate wasn't abysmally low.
  • JayoJayo
    Mabinogi Rep: 425
    Open like 50 boxes and got common materials filling my inventory. I love you daddy Nexon.