Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Young Folamh RP mission bug (soul speaks quest)

TenshidaTenshida
Mabinogi Rep: 710
edited December 9, 2021 in Bugs and Glitches
So i guess it's already time to start pointing out the bugs of the new content...

So on "the soul speaks part 2" quest, after delivering the old amulet to our dear new npc, you enter a rp mission when you incarnate smol Folamh. First problem , you gotta try and retry and retry and retry again ( up to 10 times or even more) for the game to proceed with the cutscene, else you get stuck as folamh and you can't do anything... After praying and a ritual, you get to proceed with few you have to do, aka bully Ego, and then adults. Then comes the cutscenes where Folamh confronts you through his younger form, and that's the part when you can't go further. Again, Forced to leave and redo over and over and over again till the game decides you can proceed with the mission.
1639082127-image-2021-12-09-213516.png

Comments

• Baka009Baka009
    Mabinogi Rep: 865
    Have absolutely same thing.
  • TenshidaTenshida
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    apparently the fix to that is to change the resolution of mabinogi... but why is this even a thing ... good question. Nexon is aware of that . But... are they ignoring it or ...? And for the soft lock on the beginning of the mission, there's nothing about it as far as i know., nor fixes. it just prayers to have it work.
  • Atheist42Atheist42
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    edited December 10, 2021
    Tenshida wrote: »
    apparently the fix to that is to change the resolution of mabinogi...

Can you elaborate? I tried switching from 1920 x 1080 to 1024 x 768 but still had the problem. I tried switching from Windowed Mode to Full Screen and that made things worse. It still locked at the same point in the conversation, but the button to exit the mission starting jumping around when the cursor hovered over it.

Edited: OK. Finally figured this out. It's not referring to changing the resolution under options. It's referring to click-dragging a border of the window, which someone calls a refresh of the window which manages to make a "continue" button to appear.