Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

This gacha's drop table...

TwelieTwelie
Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
in General Chat
sucks. In KR the ornmanent box brought back the winter forest wanderer, figure skating outfits, and old winter newbie outfits. I don't understand why we got this drop table, especially as the items in it are worth nothing on auction house right now. I was really looking forward to doing this gacha as I am an avid gacha puller.

Even if they were to change the drop table, why put in these items? There are plenty of other winter/christmas themed outfits. Off the top of my head:
- All of the other winter newbie wears. We haven't seen many of them since their release.
- Winter princess/prince
- Winter Messenger
- Barba Blizzard
- Frostblossom
- Enchanted Bride (It's got snowflakes on it man)
- Santa's Helper
- Red Lunar New Year

If they were going to lean into the nutcraker theme, they could have done the marching outfits too. I have been displeased for quite some time about the choices for the secondary prizes in gacha. I know this comes off very strong, but I am extremely frustrated. I just wanna throw money at gacha, man. I was ready to spend when I saw the kr version had winter forest wanderer. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
HaruNaruKhaine
  1. Are you satisfied with this gacha's drop table?7 votes
    1. Yay
       0% (0 votes)
    2. Nay
       100% (7 votes)

Comments

• HaruNaruHaruNaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    ok boomer :^)
  • KhaineKhaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Nexon never polls the community before making changes to content, including paid content. They must hate money because they refuse to release things that will actually sell. No one will buy this gacha outside of the second titles.
    Twelie
  • KyomikuKyomiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 965
    Titles are meh anyway in comparison to what we already have.

No spooky/eerie, 2 out of 10 Irusans.

The redeeming quality is i'll be able to buy Light Magic Power Pots from the chumps who burn their money on this gach.
  • TwelieTwelie
    Khaine wrote: »
    Nexon never polls the community before making changes to content, including paid content. They must hate money because they refuse to release things that will actually sell. No one will buy this gacha outside of the second titles.

It's sad because I love the main outfit too, I just don't understand the choice to make the secondary items so, so bad.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited December 16, 2021
    HaruNaru wrote: »

boomer-4chan.gif

Why did you guys not skip this gacha? :D
  • TwelieTwelie
    Crimsọn wrote: »

boomer-4chan.gif

I'm going to, it's just unfortunate.
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Twelie wrote: »

boomer-4chan.gif

I'm going to, it's just unfortunate.

I mean honestly there really isn't too much going on with this gacha except holiday themed stuff. It was an easy pass for me.
  • TwelieTwelie
    I mean honestly there really isn't too much going on with this gacha except holiday themed stuff. It was an easy pass for me.
    See I love holiday cosmetics so it's extra disappointing for me. Maybe I can buy the outfit with gold, we will have to see.