Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

When Is Mabinogi Mobile Coming?

Mabinogi Rep: 715
in General Chat

Seems like a better alternative to the dying Mabi.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Go back to Warframe.
    edited December 20, 2021
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Go back to Warframe.

I play PSO2NGS now. ;>

I am quite popular with the chicks here. ;)
    You should join me Gaeabear. ;>
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    92769426 wrote: »

Gaeabear is Crimsọn right now; she get's that way once in a moon. o.O
    Helsa wrote: »

I know her irl. She used to complain to me about her day and her job and about hitting some dumb deers on her way home with it's body parts getting stuck under the car.

She's a cool mom like that.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited December 21, 2021
    She used to complain to me about ... hitting some dumb deers on her way home with it's body parts getting stuck under the car.

That's West Virginia's food stamp program, known as the WVWV Program (West Virginia Wrangled Varmint). If you use a Japanese branded vehicle, it doesn't count; not 'Merican nuff, so no windfall for her, hence the complaint.
    She used to complain to me about ... hitting some dumb deers on her way home with it's body parts getting stuck under the car.

That's West Virginia's food stamp program, known as the WVWV Program (West Virginia Wrangled Varmint). If you use a Japanese branded vehicle, it doesn't count; not 'Merican nuff, so no windfall for her, hence the complaint.

I've been wanting to bring Gaea/Crimson over to NGS. Would you be down? o 3o
    Go back to Warframe.

I am serious about bringing you all over here.

They've got better fashion: https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/25284/unofficial-official-pso2ngs-thread

And you can roll gacha for free every day. ;>
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited December 21, 2021
    Oh please just let this rest. T_T

EDIT: also, w A Ht, why'd you respond to my 10 year old comment in the other thread
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited December 21, 2021

Thanks for the offer but I don't console. I must say the game looks nice, which is why I think Mabinogi needs a graphics update. Even if they use the Vindictus graphics engine it will look so much better for advertisements. The present graphics, in an ad viewed by folks unfamiliar with Mab, would likely be scoffed at by a lot of folks who then wouldn't even bother to check the game out, despite it being F2P.

Thanks for the offer but I don't console. I must say the game looks nice, which is why I think Mabinogi needs a graphics update. Even if they use the Vindictus graphics engine it will look so much better for advertisements. The present graphics, in an ad viewed by folks unfamiliar with Mab, would likely be scoffed at by a lot of folks who then wouldn't even bother to check the game out, despite it being F2P.

Console? It's PC and it's cross-platform with console too. You can get it on Steam or the Microsoft Store too. I think it's worth trying out.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 23, 2021
    Go back to Warframe.

I play PSO2NGS now. ;>

Oh god, that was cancer Zarotard.

I know her irl. She used to complain to me about her day and her job and about hitting some dumb deers on her way home with it's body parts getting stuck under the car.

Don't forget all the cats. Btw...did whatshisface ever resurface? Dementia is starting to rob me of my memory.

@Helsa Also no one eats road kill deer. Too much work and the meat is usually tainted from exploded organs.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited December 23, 2021
    ... no one eats road kill deer. Too much work and the meat is usually tainted from exploded organs.

I bow to your expertise, in matters such as these, madam. As a city dweller, I had no idea! :)

Go back to Warframe.

I play PSO2NGS now. ;>

Don't forget all the cats. Btw...did whatshisface ever resurface? Dementia is starting to rob me of my memory.

@Helsa Also no one eats road kill deer. Too much work and the meat is usually tainted from exploded organs.

Gatrega? Yeah. He's in Homeland Security now but due to the nature of his work, he had to erase all digital footprints and background checks and basically have no form of social media.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Go back to Warframe.

I play PSO2NGS now. ;>

Gatrega? Yeah. He's in Homeland Security now but due to the nature of his work, he had to erase all digital footprints and background checks and basically have no form of social media.

Ah interesting, cool. Maybe he'll become the next Habimaru on here.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Careful what you wish for.
This discussion has been closed.