Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G23 rest and relaxation Murielle is blind

mereekoomereekoo
Mabinogi Rep: 610
edited November 22, 2020 in Bugs and Glitches
character: carolinebrie
ALEXINA SERVER
hello im have some trouble with the quest in G23 "rest and relaxation " when i start the quest everything is fine up till a point ware i have to cook the 'steamed mushroom and shellfish' right when im done cooking 2 of them i hand them over to murielle but she just says that i haven't cook them yet or that their not in my inventory at all . At first i thought i was doing something wrong and look few the forums to see if anyone was having the same problems as me and found a way around it ....but no such luck iv try many thing as i was in the quest to see if im not doing the quest right but i found out i am and it might be a glitch.

i hope this is fix and this is not just me experiencing this in the game i wood rilly love to finish g23 for how fun it is

Comments

• mereekoomereekoo
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    edited November 22, 2020
    TWT
  • CookiebunnyCookiebunny
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    edited December 27, 2021
    I'm having the same issue as you, and I'm doing this quest a whole year later.

EDIT: I tested out what happens if I dropped different items from my inventory: Dropping the salt got her to recognize the two dishes. Hopefully anyone else experiencing this issue in the future finds this thread.

Nexon, please fix this glitch lol.
    MariTana