Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Add more eluned outfits : o

AkirachuAkirachu
Mabinogi Rep: 5,560
in Feedback and Suggestions
i saw back in October kr got modern school hoodie eluned and some other outfit we havnt got that yet really want it but also more eluned outfits cant think of the names but more of them be nice
manareas

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Or just remove all gender, racial, and age restrictions on clothing. It would be as simple as running a script on a resource file.
    mintielSollCrimsọn
  • ladecaladeca
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    It's not that simple. Age and elf/human racial restrictions could be easily removed, but otherwise every single PMG would have to be remodeled to accommodate the differences between male, female, and giant body types.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    ladeca wrote: »
    It's not that simple. Age and elf/human racial restrictions could be easily removed, but otherwise every single PMG would have to be remodeled to accommodate the differences between male, female, and giant body types.

I'm not sure about that. For example, any race at any age do the gestures identically. This is accomplished because the pivot points in each character is what matters and not the distance between them. If clothes are made to fit over characters similarly, by looking for common structural elements, then it would really be a matter of twiddling restriction flags. Since sometimes arms and so on go right through billowy clothing, in the same way that say legs will go into a mounts flanks when being ridden, I'm inclined to think that clothing restrictions are so by declaration rather than a lack of data.
  • belleebellee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
    edited December 30, 2021
    Dear Nexon/Mabinogi,

Could you please add the Yukata Mini Mask (M) as an eluned? I've wanted to wear this for the longest time and is the missing item to my characters look but its only for males, theres nothing like it. Please and thank you!!

https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Yukata_Mini_Mask_(M)
  • manareasmanareas
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    I'd love more Eluned stuff, especially the last two gacha ones (Bodacious and Shining). I love the male outfits so much more than the female outfits. In general, I'd like more street masculine outfits for my female character.