Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Old char not receiving rebirth's tutorial quests

talex9talex9
Mabinogi Rep: 840
in Bugs and Glitches
I've played for some time now, but never rebirthed. I now did, but do not get any new tutorial quests for any chosen talent. My character was created before the Lorna and Pan's tutorials. Some of my alts, created after the Lorna and Pan's tutorial, but before Blaanid's Brave Boost, got their quests changed, but get their tutorial quests upon rebirthing. And recently created alts get their tutorial quests too without any concern. All of this is happening on the same account. Any idea if this is normal or if there's something i can do to solve this? Aside from hard-earning the skills, of course. I still have some tutorial quests for Gunslinger pending, but i doubt that to be related to not obtaining new ones; i'll complete them, though, and update what happens. This is Talex9 from Alexina.

Comments

• talex9talex9
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    After the Gunslinger tutorial quests were done, i tried rebirthing again and nothing happened. I decided to leave it like that and some time went through.

I recently went on to rebirth into a talent that wasn't premium (Carpentry) and *did* receive tutorial quests (even though i already knew the skills), nevertheless, I then went for Culinary Artist and, as far as I can remember, still didn't get new tutorial quests.

This may just be too convoluted to look into. It's not the end of the world if no solution comes up...Although, getting Metal Conversion does feel a little bit like the end of the world...but, at least the alts can get into that, i guess.