Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Irusan's Attendance Check-in

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited January 25, 2022 in Vault
Time to check in, meow! Log in everyday for new rewards, including the Incubus King outfit set. And if you finish the attendance calendar before the end of the event, there is a bonus attendance calendar with more rewards! Check out the details on the webpost.

Event Dates: Thursday, January 27th, After Maintenance - Thursday, April 14th, Before Maintenance

220124_irusanattendanceevent_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    The use-pon-if-you-miss-a-day mechanic, I think, is a great idea! It's better than what we had before and is another revenue stream for Nexon.

The names for the Incubus King's Greaves (F), Incubus King's Gloves (F), and Incubus King's Noble Coat (F) are silly given the definition of an Incubus and the definition of a King. Since the M/F counterparts look identical in the images, why not simply make a single unisex version, of each, as it would be fully inclusive and not have the silly names. Or keep the items as they are but label the F versions replacing Incubus with Succubus and King with Queen Regent. Succubi don't have to always wear chain-mail bikinis, do they? Or dress like they're dancing five nights a week at a roadhouse?
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    You're fighting a losing war. I have already asked for more outfits to be made unisex, doctor, nurse, pilot, etc. The company culture there about women is women fit in one box men another. Be thankful we have crossplay outfits at all. As big as fashion and skins are in our daily lives, it is not a priority for them. I mean they could do a daily make your own dye, nope. We could have 30 new skins or allow for new weapons to use appearance scrolls, nope. No offense, but they have proven time and time again, what we get is what we get. Mabi no longers considers players when it comes to fashion aesthetics.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    wait hold on.. the event has check-ins for 81 days.. but its set to end in 77? i know i suck at math but i cant figure this out..
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Sherri wrote: »
    wait hold on.. the event has check-ins for 81 days.. but its set to end in 77? i know i suck at math but i cant figure this out..

You get 2 stamps every Saturday and Sunday.
    Sherri
  • loupusloupus
    Mabinogi Rep: 405

Weekends give you 2 stamps per day.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    ahhh gotcha! only i could miss something that important X_X
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    ahhh gotcha! only i could miss something that important X_X

And you can always fix it by spending REAL money! Mwa ha ha ha ha >:^{D>
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    It seems that this event's mechanics of carrying the remaining online time over to the next day are better than the previous ones. Maybe not. But The Meow likes how they're done. It still takes quite a lot of time to fill all the calendars, so let's hope everyone's made sure they have interesting things to do in the game during that time.