Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Training skills

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    아이씨 wrote: »
    No, you are Crimson. Please don't impersonate other players.

Damn, no sense of humor? :D
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Pan? Is that you?
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Greta wrote: »

Pan? Is that you?

That's one possibility.
    Wolfsinger
  • DeathlanderDeathlander
    Ok Master here there is two ways to do this first is grind out 900lvls and lvl a char to 200 with around 1k ap get all the skills that require Cp using dun reset killing racoons/zombies all wile gathering mushrooms. then lvl all life skills looking up guides for each one individually wiki usually best(right click on people in dun to find good homeseds for herbs wood cutting and some other stuff0. then ap grind on daily, nowhere to run, vet dungeons/fili intel you get total AP 27000 total lvls ggs you did it. Or you can be good and just do all the events /quest and the game getting loot lvls and skills along the way and enjoying game not the grind. because the grind is harder then you think. and if you do end up maxing out all you skill and ap. what you going to do when u doing a even quest that requires you to play music or cook or anything just laugh and say I lvl-ed that already I don't need the rewards... anyways ap is king dont spend it on random stuff and mostly have fun. ps if you use macros or cheats to ill find you and I will make fun of you for being a gamer.