Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bodacious Party Bag

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited February 9, 2022 in Vault
Channel your inner pastel-loving self and come on down to the party! Dress to impress with the new Bodacious Party outfits. Hug the Bodacious Party Teddy Bears whenever you are stressed out. Or defeat your enemies by throwing a giant bear on them! Check out the details on the webpost.

Sale Dates: Thursday, February 10th, After Maintenance - Thursday, March 10th, Before Maintenance

220207_bodaciouspartybag_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    A gacha that gives Bounty Hunter Cards? Is this to prepare us for a big Iria Commerce update coming in the near future?
  • CrowNamiCrowNami
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Is there ever going to be a way for ftp to be able to get Commerce enchant's -partner -gear- aplaca .They make such a huge diff thats its crazy.I could be wrong but all that stuff is cb if i remember right witch sucks for any ftp and deff lowers my drive if my commerce will be sub par at best.
  • TiroTiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    CrowNami wrote: »
    Is there ever going to be a way for ftp to be able to get Commerce enchant's -partner -gear- aplaca .They make such a huge diff thats its crazy.I could be wrong but all that stuff is cb if i remember right witch sucks for any ftp and deff lowers my drive if my commerce will be sub par at best.

yea, you can get a alpaca from the auction house, all the commerce enchants drop from dungeon bosses now.