[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct
. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
So, a number of us would like guilds to have more functionality and benefits (at least I think several of us players think that way...)
So let's share ideas and such. How would YOU improve the current guild system in Mabi? What would you add? What would you change?
One idea that comes to mind is a way for guild leaders to actually spend guild Points besides improving the stone. Maybe additional boosts over a certain duration? Using them to make a guild dungeon that's customizable and accessible through a new board across several towns? Just a few thoughts. But I wanna hear others
before I start rambling on.
- Guild Homesteads (managed by the Leader and Officer so guild members would have a place to hangout and work and their gathering skills.)
- Remodel all of the now useless housing channel area (let players build and design a guild hall buildings there.)
- De-attach the guild system from the Premium(this been one of my major pet peves with Mabi since the start, its retarded we have to pay to MAINTAIN our guild, no other Free to Play game does this.)
- New guild Stone design Choices.(again, agree with Negumiko here.)
- More guild Ranks(just having two ranks? after how many years?)
- again, same as Negumiko point, I'd port over functionalities of the Homestead system to the Housing system and expand on it, allowing the playerbase to build guildhalls and whatnot, 64bit client IS coming, so, not out of the realm of possibilities.
- More guild costumization in general, more guild robe choices where we can apply the Emblem of our guild, expand on the guild Emblem system so people can freely costumize it, implement guild "outfits" where they wouldn't have stats would be visual only, but where you could respresent your guild Emblem, give us more stuff like guild flags?
but for the love of all stop signs, at least de-attach the darn thing from the premium, is stupid, needs to go.
I'm also loving that Guild Homestead idea, I would definitely donate some of my HS props for my guild.
As an example with Premium plus and up you can have a guild officer, but the free kind can't.