Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Producer’s Letter: What’s New This Year

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
Mabinogi's Producer is sharing a 2022 content roadmap! Read the details here.

mbw-2715-220202-producers-letter-news-article-header-940x290.png
KingEphyFluoretteCrimsọnNegumikoSherri

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    So this is how the roadmap is being revealed.
    I saw pics and vids for the Iria commerce on the Korean side. Riding camels looks like fun hehehehehehheheheheh
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 11, 2022
    Well, it's something. Thanks.

What about bank update though? Not to mention we're also due for a VIP update.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    So if most items on that list and going to be released in order from top to bottom then I suspect we might get Iria Commerce in July or August. I like this little roadmap, usually KR tells us nothing and we just have to wait until they finally throw us a fish so it is nice they are trying to improve communications with us. The Iria Commerce thing is just so awesome I have been questioning if this is even real or I am just in some coma, once I spend a few hours at Port Connous then I will believe it is real.
    KingEphySherri
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    would be nice if they updated Port Qilla...being the only port to Iria it should be at least the size of Port Cobb...i'd expand it towards the Mana Tunnel so that it doesn't interfere with the Tutorial area...then bring it outward a bit so that there are a few actual buildings...a better wall around it also...doesn't have to be on the same level as Uladh structures...maybe a 'pioneer' style wooden village to keep the same adventure vibe, or a blend of designs that reflects the Elves, and Giants as well...could add some of them as new NPCs for the port village
    Sherri
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    ookie wrote: »
    would be nice if they updated Port Qilla...being the only port to Iria it should be at least the size of Port Cobb...i'd expand it towards the Mana Tunnel so that it doesn't interfere with the Tutorial area...then bring it outward a bit so that there are a few actual buildings...a better wall around it also...doesn't have to be on the same level as Uladh structures...maybe a 'pioneer' style wooden village to keep the same adventure vibe, or a blend of designs that reflects the Elves, and Giants as well...could add some of them as new NPCs for the port village

I would like to see both Port Qilla and Port Ceann updated. When youleave from one of the new ports in Physis and Connous it takes you to Port Ceann so I assume you get back to one of those new ports in Iria the same way but I am not 100% certain. Also hoping for some new fishing events in these new areas. If you want to see players doing Iria Commerce just go to Twitch and sometimes a Korean streamer is working on it.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Yes!! I can't wait for custom motion! Just thinking of the combinations of outfits and idle animations has me so hyped! ..Is this what it's like to be a fashionogi?! Not to mention we finally have hands that don't look like I attempted to draw them myself bahahaha! :D
    Also didn't expect to get news on the commerce update so soon!
    Big thanks for the update!! :)
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    In the recent poll one of the comments I expressed was for Nexon to employ more transparency. This is a step in the right direction and you see the immediate positive results.
    Sherri
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Negumiko wrote: »
    ookie wrote: »

I would like to see both Port Qilla and Port Ceann updated. When youleave from one of the new ports in Physis and Connous it takes you to Port Ceann so I assume you get back to one of those new ports in Iria the same way but I am not 100% certain. Also hoping for some new fishing events in these new areas. If you want to see players doing Iria Commerce just go to Twitch and sometimes a Korean streamer is working on it.

So I don't know about Port Qilla but Port Ceann will get be changed a little. Watch from 1:24 to 1:41
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    It looks great; can't wait!
  • KeltaKelta
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I think i'm most excited for the sled-dogs...hopefully Elves will be able to do it too. (I prefer the wintery scapes over the desert anyway)