Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Official Outfits/Items/Etc Suggestion Thread

Comments

• IonIon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    Would be nice to see Luna Fairy Halos come back
  • belleebellee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
    edited December 30, 2021
    Dear Nexon/Mabinogi,

Could you please add the Yukata Mini Mask (M) as an eluned item? I've wanted to wear this for the longest time and is the missing item to my characters look but its only for males, theres nothing like it. Please and thank you!!

20111022183029%21Yukata_Mini_Mask_%28M%29.png
    mintiel
  • ExaetaExaeta
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    edited February 8, 2022
    Hoping for:
    Enchants like Creepy, Haunted, Eerie, Spooky, Technical, Maestro, Pure, Whisperer
    Would like to see Enchant Extraction Potions in the regular cash shop or as a frequent gacha addition.
    Adonis set
    Flame Burst and Water Cannon Set effect scrolls.
    Rag Doll Bags in gacha
    Dragon Scales/Dragon Scale Fragments
    Eweca Gathering items
    Phoenix Pet
    Nimbus Pet
    Perfect Repair Kit (Falias Relic)
  • MomomienMomomien
    Mabinogi Rep: 110
    I'd absolutely love to see, Fish Pin Kitty Hats Come back.
  • mymiffymymiffy
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Momomien wrote: »

Do you need one?
  • LoraLora
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    I would really like the Ocean Traveler Pet Box to come back! I wasn't playing when that event came out and seeing all these whales has made me extremely envious. You could even bring it back with the Deep Sea Merfolk Fishbowl gacha to have an ocean-themed cash event.
  • KagenokamiKagenokami
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    Caisea wrote: »
    I would love to see a production gachapon with new and older but rare sewing and smithing patterns in them, maybe special gathering tools and whatnot. Smilin' Flight Caps/Viseo Flight Caps and Trump Card Hats should also get slingshotted into some more accessible release. :^)

Also, when's the new beauty box that overseas got supposed to come out? :sob:

I'd like this sans the gacha part. Make it a whole event and allow them to be bought with event tokens or the like. Could limit the amount of tokens so people have to actively decide what they value most and make it somewhat challenging rather than just a stand-around event.
  • KagenokamiKagenokami
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    Greta wrote: »
    Just put Pet Medals, Dollbag Chests and Inventory Expansion services permanently in the Shop. I bet a lot of people will appreciate this even more than these recycled pets and shopping bags that got worthless at this point and no one wants them.

Adding to this. Bring back the squire slot expansions permanently. It was a 1-time event and honestly I'm sad I missed out. Being able to use more of the squires is quite a boon as it is another route for minor passive income.
  • TaffytaTaffyta
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    edited April 2, 2022
    floral regalia dress please i am begging (it's been almost three whole years)
    also would love to see the rose homestead props from 10th anniversary event/gacha come back
  • AphyAphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Ancient Kristell Support Puppet, and Special Butterfly Voidal 2nd Title Coupon!
  • CyborgJiroCyborgJiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 890
    I personally need the fox ears and tails for a companion character at some point, I missed the last time they were in a gatchapon
  • AnimemabiAnimemabi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    all old clothes should be updated and motions added to them or alow non motion ones to have them like the gothic riding suit is stilll one of the best old outfits same with the royal diamonds leather sets we need a re release of stuff from2003=
    CyborgJiro
  • ExaetaExaeta
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Speed Walk Potions
    Item Drop Potions
    Fishing Booster Potions
  • InsomniInsomni
    Mabinogi Rep: 230
    Hi, it would be great if elves had a face rework, and a set of ears to choose from. We only have three different faces and I love the long ears, but i don't like the face. if we could make ears a separate category for elves, and have more face shapes like humans and giants do that would be awesome. I'd give anything to have a cute round face with longer ears, and i think the short blocky ones are severely outdated. they've remained the same since Elves came out, whereas giants and humans have had multiple reworks and way more customizable options. Also with the short ears we are often mistaken with humans now and i would like elves to stand out more and to be recognized as their own race a little more.
    Elris
  • DaliboraDalibora
    Gesture Cards, specifically "Pondering" and/or "Active Listening"
    Enchanting Peacock Wig (M)
    Nine-Tailed Fox Pet(complete with Rainy Fox Chair)

Also, I want to boost/support the request to bring back butlers

And, I don't know if this is the right place to request that something be made into an Eluned item, but I would like an Eluned version of the Apricot Blossom Wig(M)
  • DamascusDamascus
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    Requesting an appearance scroll/usable version of Pihne's shield and the generic alban sets, as seen in the Elder's flashbacks during g21. Just look how STYLISH this stuff is.
    unknown.png

Also a rerun of the squire recruitment scrolls, if not added permanently.
  • YukarikoYukariko
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Momomien wrote: »

Do you still have one? :open_mouth:
  • PatagumPatagum
    I have a few outfits I'd like to see a comeback with, even if only a few are chosen at a time!

Cessair's Heart Outfit/Cessair Commander Outfit
    Laighlinne Cuirass Garment
    Pop Star Dress
    Chiffon Intimate Outfit
    Playful Bunny Corselet
    Playful Laced Corselet

Most of these have only ever been either re-released long ago or never had a re-release, so I would like to see them again!
  • SabrinakillzSabrinakillz
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    The Rin Tohsaka Casual Wear NEEDS to be dyeable! That outfit is sooo cute but not dyeable, it breaks my heart. I am almost positive others would appreciate that outfit being dyeable as well. [img][/img][img][/img]
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    The Rin Tohsaka Casual Wear NEEDS to be dyeable! That outfit is sooo cute but not dyeable, it breaks my heart. I am almost positive others would appreciate that outfit being dyeable as well. [img][/img][img][/img]

I'm pretty sure the agreement they made to even have the crossover in the first place was they cannot dye any of the items. It's in contract with the company who owns Fate/Stay so sadly this will never be a thing.