Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Current state of Mabinogi, opinions?

PearpadPearpad
Mabinogi Rep: 930
edited December 19, 2021 in General Chat
I'm a regular player, Pearpad of Alexina. I was part of this game and community for almost 10 years now..
I love this game and have lots of appreciation to the staff as well, but I'm just plain curious about seeing how other players are feeling.
This might be long, but no one has to reply if they don't want to. You can also skip questions, I'd appreciate any comments :)

1. What made you join this wonderful game in the first place?
2. Did you have breaks from the game? How long, and why?
3. What is the best feature of them game?
4. What, in your opinion can increase popularity and engagement in the game?
5. Did Mabinogi change you? if so, how?
6. Do you think Mabinogi will never be the same? Do you think it's done for good?

Thanks for anyone who's willing to answer. And I hope it's okay I'm opening a discussion like this.
I'll soon upload my own thoughts.
JayFromTheGame92769426

Comments

• PearpadPearpad
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    edited December 19, 2021
    - Years ago this game gave me the impression of endless possibilities, of community, of actual `second life`.. And it just made a spark for me. Thinking I can become really anything without any limits. It was something I personally haven't seen in any game before.

I had many breaks, sometimes life just requires it. But sometimes playing felt so.. stuck. In a way none of my friends were online, training the skills was way too hard for me.. The sense of community has decreased so I found myself doing really nothing but roaming around in Dunbarton, looking for something I wasn't sure of myself. And soon after, I quit for another long break.

The sense of community. Seeing people from all over the world, with different interests, getting to know them and play with them. Show off skills that might come off as something you dedicate a lot to in your personal life. Or wish you could, like Playing music, Cook, set campfires, use transformation magic.. The only part training your skills hard comes off as a reward, is when you get to show it off with friends!! or in middle of Dunbarton.

They must do their best to build the sense of community again. No more fashinogi for now, we have plenty of clothes. No more events with extra places to go to, and missions to do. Sense of community. sense of community. Sense of community.

It did. I never thought I'd dedicate so much time for something like training some of those skills, uh-um (windmill.). I met so many friends and had so many memories. It was feeling like it doesn't matter where you go, you'd meet someone!

6. Do you think Mabinogi will never be the same? Do you think it's done for good?
    I don't think mabinogi will be the same. But I do think things can go better. It seems like the focus is about expanding, about buying capsules, gacha, being the best looking, external and external stuff. It almost feels like as if the game changed its core values. Instead of meeting friends in this wonderful community, its more about.. How do I get enough gold to buy anything that looks decent?! oh god.. O_O...

Conclusion
    So It's really, for me, all about community. They have to think how they bring us all together, what values do you stand for, Nexon?
    And how are you going to let us feel the reward of our hard work ingame? Maybe make more contests based on talents? Maybe make a cool convention in Dunbarton for individual talents? It doesn't even have to be something special. Let a staff host it. Let those Grandmasters show their hard work, and in the same time, motivate aspiring people to become grandmasters - as well as allowing connection between them! Maybe make more surveys and see what we actually want and stand for? The game is nothing without us the players.

Community is what brought us here in the first place, and the lack of it is what makes us leave, in my opinion.
    I hope some things change for the better. Of course everything you do is appreciated, but perhaps, the priorities should change and be taken seriously. Thank you if you've read it and have a good day :)

JayFromTheGame92769426
  • stormhammerstormhammer
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,465
    Ive been playing since middle school, and ive been graduated from college for a bit now. In fact, its been so long that i dont know the year i started. I know it was after alchemy was first released, but not much long after. It might have even been released as i was playing, cause i know i was just trolling around vales for a solid month or two before i made it towards the rest of the playerbase. I think i was still confused with the concept of a global chat, cause i kept seeing messages with "B>...." and I was responding with "hello? is anybody there? i cant see you!"

I get weird feelings when i think back to the ancient days, and how everything is still "new" to me in a way. Like i remember fighter being released, and it being the new hotness. I was jealous since back then knuckles were giant only, and before the update they were just a fast attacking weapon, but JUST for us giants.

And everything since then feels like a varying stage of new to me. Like my armor is the same first royal knight armor that came out back in 2013. 9 years ive had the same armor, and it still feels fresh.
    Its insane to think that rabbie phantasm is approaching 6 years in age, when it feels like it was released yesterday.

And tech duinn feels like ACTUAL yesterday content. Nope. Approaching 3 years now. Wild.
    Sorry, went on a rant. Just started reminiscing. In fact, i posted every update i remember in chronological order, and decided, "yeah thats off topic, but damn its all weirdly new"
    Pearpad wrote: »

Oh it was mostly the fact that i could completely customize the character i made. Every skill was available, so i could patch together a strategy entirely for myself. I think i judge every game on that now.
    I remember playing DC universe online and just looking at my character progression and abilities being locked to my class and thinking "wow, i wish i had laser eyes AND gadgets. Just like a mabinogi but with super heroes"
    And i quit and went back to mabi that day.

Next closest thing i can think of is Dungeons and dragons, in real life, with all the extra books available to take stuff from. Like id pick this ability from this book, this class from another book, and have a beautiful Frankenstein at the end. But its MY Frankenstein.

Literally all the time. As soon as i lose motivation, or i hit resistance to whatever goal i want to accomplish, i'll start doing something else, and ill stop opening mabi as often, and if i do open it, ill start playing less and less and afking more. And then i just wont have a reason to open mabi and ill move on and do something else for a few months. I think i took several year+ long breaks too. Like when erg was released, i played with it a little bit, saw a daunting task and thought "this is not worth the investment, ill be gone for good this time. i dont want to play a game that requires ~$1000 worth of gold to have a weapon capped"
    And then i came back later.

Some people might say the social aspect but ive always been a bit of a loner in this game. I think social anxiety kicks into overdrive and id hate to look stupid online, in front of "real" players who know whats going on.

For me it was always the fact that you could pick something to progress, and make tangible progress. The same thing that would often make me run from mabi, like an impossible mountain of grind, was an itch i wanted to scratch. I remember quitting mabi for a bit because of carpentry grind, before 2x training was even a thing, and when i came back, i grinded out another few ranks on that skill and thought "dang that hit the spot, i never wanna do it again".

And finishing it made me want to take on something new, and keep making progress, keep perfecting what i had.

Mabinogi has its own core audience. I dont think its going to pull in new blood any time soon, but it can make improvements to keep people going, and to bring people back. I remember when server merge happened, people were stoked that problems were being solved. If people see problems that drove them away get addressed, i think they stand a chance of returning.

I hated reforges. Still do to a degree. But mabi just released an update that made reforges a little more common to farm. Thats a start I guess. Its not fixing an underlyingly broken feature, but its a start.
    I also hate erg. Hate the fact that a casual player cant even approach the system. Its not so much pay to win but its for sure a ridiculous percentage mechanic that just makes you shell out millions.
    I much prefer spirit weapons since you dont have a dumb 1% chance to upgrade roll.

I dont think so. I think ive always been the same me, even if im way more shy in mabi than in real life.

Yeah, its not the same as it was. Never will be. Doesnt have to be. I just wish that they made content that you can do with others regardless of power level. Return to a design paradigm where you can be brand new and still play a part, rather than trying to boost someone brand new to a power level where they can start contributing.

I think thats one of the biggest issues. If you're like me and you just want to grind and get stronger forever, then you might join mabi and have a fun time.

If you just want to reach end game asap in order to start _actually_ playing the game, then mabi might not be the right game for that anymore. Now theres a serious barrier to entry even for long time players to reach end game.
    And end game doesnt have to be easy, but it shoudlnt just be a numbers fest to keep the newbies out, and having high numbers shouldnt trivialize 95% of the game content.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

My little brother introduced it to me. He found out about it from a friend at school.

All the time. The reasons and lengths are various.

It is skill based and not class based. You can do precisely what you want to do and not be limited by class limitations.

Update the graphics, and advertise properly. I have yet to see a Mabinogi or even a Nexon ad anywhere.

Not really.

Nexon is still dumping money into it, so for now it's healthy.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    An ad.

Sometimes, boredom.

3. What is the best feature of the game?
    Combat system.

More advertising.

More gacha.

Will not.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    ① Near-All every other Title had too many of these ridiculous Class-Restrictions. Imagine, selecting Wizard-Class, from the typical RPG-Archetype Genre, and, despite your Mastery of High-Powered Magic that can manipulate the Atmosphere to the point of Dropping Nukes for over 3 million PSI (Pressure per Square-Inch) costing over 1200 Magic-Points, your «class» can't even seem to grasp a basic Healing Spell that only takes up 10 Magic-Points. This was far too problematic for me so I needed to find out if anybody had produced/released a «classless» Title and this was amongst the Result(s).

② Yes, for various reasons, too numerous to list, but, involved a combination of external-interferences into my life from corrupt corporate-entities that pretend to be government-officials (yes, believe it or not, police are not actually government-employees, but, corporate-employees working for corporations, who are constantly engaged in a highly illegal «racketeering» enterprise/practice of mass-extortion upon the public road-users for the most-ridiculous reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with road-safety, and the court-systems are corrupt to the core), and, the frustration of when there would be these stealth-nerfs to weapon-prof-ing (it was already time-consuming enough to have to keep re-casting and re-using and repairing each weapon in order to get them upgraded without them making it so that you had to spend 5x as long as what normally was just to get the same amount of weapon-proficiency accomplished, although, looking back, this could have just been some possible bug or glitch, but, I still wasn't happy about its existence).

③ Travel-Freedom. FFXI had its options and quests/missions for unlocking ways to get from point A to B much easier/faster than what was usually available, resulting in a much more enjoyable experience than that graphical-MMORPG pioneer of E-Q (but even E-Q based its code off the original Diku-MUD even though I did not really see them giving credit to the original text-based creators), but, the Travel-Convenience available in Mabinogi to be able to get from one place to another without having to spend the whole entire day on just travelling alone to reach the Raid/Quest/Dungeon is something that allows game-play here to be much more efficient than what is normally/typically/usually available from other title-releases.

The reason they suddenly popped in all of those Portals/Moon-Gates/Mana-Stones/etc., everywhere, probably had something to do with the fact that, one day, I posted a screen-shot of my inventory being full of Housing Return-Tickets, displayed side-by-side by a Screen-Shot of my Excel-File that I used to keep track of the Location for each and every single one of those Housing Coupons, explaining that I had things set up that way so that I could get from one place to another as quickly as possible, instead of having to consume up to maybe 2-3 or more hours of my day just trying to go from one place to another.

④ You can certainly do plenty of things, but, like all game-titles, you also need to understand that games, just like certain categories of customers, have a «shelf-life» of sorts, although, the fact that Mabinogi had managed to hold up for close to a whole entire decade before the massive population-decline is still considered to be pretty good and successful when measured against industry standards and averages.
    Spoiler-Content : Excess initial detail(s) about possible Promotional-Option(s)/Effort(s).
    The first-and-foremost would be to make the game more easily accessible to most/more people (how-ever you choose to interpret this), but, currently, everything seems to have to go through this «Launcher» which apparently followed some industry protocol based off of that Steam-Launcher (Publishers seem to make the most $$$ out of the Game-Industry rather than the actual Programmers/Developers themselves in most cases after all, similarly to how Animé-Studios also make the most amount of $$$ through the «Licensing» system set up through the Legalese-System, rather than the actual Animé-Artists themselves who actually work for what can literally be described as Slave-Wages). If I, personally, were the CEO/manager of a Game-Company, with a vested interest in wanting to promote a particular game-title, I might look into trying to make deals with the manufacturers of gaming laptops/PCs, getting them to «package» promotion of the game in some way, and, any of you who have purchased any gaming PCs or laptops or O/S's lately will probably have already seen/noticed the «Free Registration Card» or some other thing with a discount-coupon or whatever inserted amongst your order(s), but, let us also be realistic, because, speaking from a Business-Experience stand-point, and, knowing that we live in what can be described as a «Consumer» society (I have my reservations about such a Stock-Market-dependent system though due to its long-term-consequences upon the world-population), I am most-likely going to have to go with a «New» (or at least newer) title for maximum ROI for the efforts, and, even then, I would still need to see some pretty damn good evidence that the effort will have a very high success-rate and resulting in generating revenue.
    People tend to be drawn to «new» things, and, this even includes trailers. The/This original trailer (following) really was one of the «best» trailers that was quite inviting and enough to get at least some of us to think to ourselves «Sold !» in wanting to join/try out this experience...

The newer trailers now seem to be mostly revolving around clips that (try to) show-case newer-generation which would be more targeted/appeal to the already existing player-base rather than try to get «new» people interested...
    Spoiler-Content : More relevant details about «increasing popularity» for the game... (...probably !)
    Increasing the popularity of any game is really just about designing the game to be FUN. The FUN factor should be the highest priority, how-ever, the «power-creep» (power-leap ? Jump ? Hyper-Dimensional-Warp ?) does seem rather «rushed» to me, resulting in «optional/directional over-load» (something similar to TMI [Too Much Information]), even though it may be nice to get «caught up» with the Veteran-Players and/or your Veteran-Friends more quickly, it's too over-loaded, too fast-paced (especially given the fact that there is NO WAY you are going to use up ALL of those Re-Birth Potions that result without most of them expiring first), but, I think would have been better «paced out» with incentives for «must-join» quests/groups at certain stages of the new players development (and I mean «must-join» in terms of how, back then, such as when players had their Alchemist-Generation Finals, they really were «must-join» Missions that the whole entire server-population didn't want to miss out on if it was available for them to join the run, although, many people probably skipped out on the story-line though, considering that a lot of people seemed to be in some sort of «rush» and insisted to just skip the cut-scene since it could be watched at the Library later [not that I think most people remembered to visit the Library though]).

I think the «direction» of this game has gone too much in the direction of constant combat/fighting and not enough «Leisure» type activities. For those of us who may have missed out or possibly forgotten to visit the library (or are confused about the library scenes or find it to be too generic compared to if the cut-scenes were viewed during the actual missions/quests), considering that there are «theatres» in this Game, just to go back and see/review the story-line/cut-scenes/etc., a «movie-theatre» of sorts could be set up, and, you could perhaps go with a group of friends (or at least a partner unless you insist on sitting by yourself at the movie-sitting) to «watch the movie(s)» at certain times of the day/week, who knows, perhaps there may even some day come out a «generation» where Milletians participate in movie-production, then, upon Generation-completion, they can finally watch the «master-piece» together with their Erinn-world friends/family/etc. Just a thought... perhaps it could even be based on some popular animé or a few provided that there aren't any problematic/significant licensing issues...

⑤ Probably not. I do know that a lot of what I had recommended in the past ended up in Mabinogi the following week after I had mentioned them though (such as the Alarm-Clock, the Repeat-Play Button for Instruments, the Abundance of Gems that we now see is probably also quite possibly my fault but maybe not necessarily, although, I am quite certain that I must have had a hand in influencing the existence of all of those Warp-Gates that are now available all over the map, etc).

⑥ What is done is done; you can't go back once you've power-crept, or perhaps it would be more-accurate to describe it as having power-hyper-dimensional-warp-drive-leaped your way into «God-wars» levels of combat-evolution, unless you want to end up practically killing off the vast majority of your population (which would only promote more of a downward-spiral). For as far as I can tell... this game is still relatively popular over at the Eastern-hemisphere/Asian-countries... probably, but, the original «relaxed» feel probably won't return, considering, how much of the progress does involve quite a bit of grinding over many different categories (e.g. : hillwen-engineering, magic-crafting, etc., etc.).
    3. What is the best feature of the game?
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Some friends at school were always trying to talk me into playing Maplestory which I eventually did but never really got hooked into the game. Shortly after I found Mabinogi I was hooked pretty much instantly and have been here ever since.

I took about a year long break after they said the update VIP was coming soon and tricked players into buying VIP when it went on sale shortly after. VIP was not updated for about another 6 months even though the way the set things up suggested we would get it much sooner. I did not believe that sale and I didn't purchase any VIP from Nexon and decided to take a year off of paying for VIP and playing at all so Nexon would get the message that we needed that update.

Playing music and the Transformation Mastery system that lets you turn into monsters and npcs. Both of them are so much fun and are a big reason why I stay and keep playing. Anything that improves how players can socialize and do stuff together really does make the game better.

They should let players do the advertising for Mabinogi. Sell more Mabinogi Merchandise like shirts, hoodies, reusable shopping bags, and masks with the Mabinogi logo on them. I would happily wear a Mabi shirt or hoodie whenever I go shopping, one person might see it and google it later and find our wonderful game.

Mabinogi has probably had a massive impact on my life since I have been playing for 12 years. The friends I have made and being part of the Mabinogi community has been a amazing experience. Mabi also taught me how to read military time.

Mabi will never be what it used to be and some of the change are good and some of the changes are bad. It is sad to see how small the Mabi community has gotten over the years but I think this game easily has another 5 to 10 years left. When Mabi dies it will be a very sad day in mmo history but I plan to stick around until the end and go down with the ship cause I have no life and I love this game so why not.
  • PectylPectyl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    edited February 20, 2022
    A friend of mine randomly found Mabinogi back in 2007 and we decided to wait for it, but when the game launched in 2008 I quickly found out that it was only for NA players, I remember having the feeling of getting left out of something great going on right around the corner I couldn't be part of, that is until 2010 when Mabinogi was released for EU players.
    I jumped into Mabinogi EU during it's first closed beta test and even managed to get myself the Beta Tester title and from there I never looked back, but we all know what happened with Mabinogi EU.

I started taking breaks back in 2014, at first I was sure it was just burnouts and my breaks lasted for 2-3 weeks at a time, then as the years passed I took longer and longer breaks, it also didn't help that the people I used to play with have all either been pushed away by the community one way or another or simply moved on from the game, I been playing the game casually and therefore have tons of stuff I can do in-game I just can't find the will to start it all.

I personally believe it's the fact that you can wear, equip and use any type of skill you see fit, You just don't see that often in games, especially if we are talking strictly free to play, Mabinogi did and to some degree still do certain things that other games have not done yet, the freedom it offers in terms of choosing who you want to be is still unmatched.

This is a chat we sorely need around Mabinogi since it's pretty obvious that the game is loosing players but nobody is talking/chatting about it and it's annoying me, I am not going to pretend I know all the problems or have all the solutions but they should at least do the bare minimum of creating and releasing a game trailer once a year or so, let everyone download and play the game through Steam, make banners and advertise the game around the internet in relevant placed like MMOBomb and MMOHuts, do out of game collaborations with Mabinogi YouTubers and the people at places like MMOBomb and MMOHuts.

I think Mabinogi taught me to expect more from free to play games in general and ever since I found it I have almost not touched any other free to play mmorpg, but even if that wasn't the case I feel I would have reached the same conclusion regardless on my own sooner or later.

Mabinogi is a free to play game and like all other such games it's following in the same trajectory just at a slightly slower pace, that trajectory will eventually lead it forward self destruction again where all other free to play games eventually end up.
    This issue is a natural part of any free to play game, it's the fact that free to play games are made to make quick short term gains first then everything else begins at a 5th place, when free to play games are dictated by such behavior they are essentially heading forward a collision course forward self-destruction sooner or later.
  • CrowNamiCrowNami
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    A.Randomly came across it wile looking for a new mmo.

A. Played off and on some breaks where years .

A100% music for me i love making and playing songs in game.

A ads i cant even remember the last time iv seen any.And updating loot pool to things like mods and fishing and crafts.

A not really.

A.Easy fix more cross overs for us would help or just adding more to what we have all ready.
    Things crafted need updated fishing lootpool .Of corse the biggest thing is getting ads out
  • SelzyrSelzyr
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    1A- Long story short, was looking for something else other than UO to play.

2A- yes, multiple reasons.

3A-freedom of choice.

4A- they are working on it, depending of how its done, the Engine update, fixing some major flaws with the game is a must before anything else.

5A- to me? quite a bit, since I've been around...for a time....mostly for the better gameplay wise, power creep sadly enough became a thing.

6A- Merge the servers, crack on those that exploit, fix the Engine, and stir away from the P2W and Mabinogi will be around for years, but we are talking about Nexon, so....last one for sure aint gonna happen.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 21, 2022
    People are keeping Google docs on other people's behavior. Seriously are people still bleeping doing that today? It's completely and utterly asinine. It might as well be your death note of teenage angst that you write in while listening to Linkin Park or whatever other whiny relevant band. I just heard about this today from a guild member. This community is full of adults these days, grow the bleep up.

Those documents are borderline harassment when you advertise the fact that they exist and that you share them out of context.

Is it just me or has this community gotten extra toxic lately? Something needs to be done about those heated bugle exchanges. I would constitute that as disruptive and inflammatory behavior. I don't report anything but I hope some admin notices it someday.

I love this game and community, I am sorry for using this thread to rant about this but this community is a far cry from what it used to be.

And yes I am the boomer and y'all just a bunch of young whipper snappers. :D
    hotpinknightmare
  • HelsaHelsa
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    People are keeping Google docs on other people's behavior. Seriously are people still bleeping doing that today? It's completely and utterly asinine. It might as well be your death note of teenage angst that you write in while listening to Linkin Park or whatever other whiny relevant band. I just heard about this today from a guild member. This community is full of adults these days, grow the bleep up.

Those documents are borderline harassment when you advertise the fact that they exist and that you share them out of context.

Is it just me or has this community gotten extra toxic lately? Something needs to be done about those heated bugle exchanges. I would constitute that as disruptive and inflammatory behavior. I don't report anything but I hope some admin notices it someday.

I love this game and community, I am sorry for using this thread to rant about this but this community is a far cry from what it used to be.

Say what now?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 23, 2022
    Helsa wrote: »

Say what now?

Yes. I heard about this a few days ago. Someone is going around documenting people's behavior into google documents. They document things like chat logs and other interactions with players. Then I guess that information got out. It's pretty obsessive asinine thing to do imo.

Illuminogi is real. :D
  • HelsaHelsa

Say what now?

Yes. I heard about this a few days ago. Someone is going around documenting people's behavior into google documents. They document things like chat logs and other interactions with players. Then I guess that information got out. It's pretty obsessive asinine thing to do imo.

Sounds, like a typical American office environment; institute standard CYA protocols. If someone is, it shouldn't take long to figure out who they are, then you know who to not interact with. In the mean time you can use coded language around people you don't know, I mean the Mafia does and they've been a going concern for a looooong time. Finally, I would not be surprised if each server has kept a log of all messages, since the game began, anyway. Text, takes hardly any space to store and storage is dirt cheap these days. So it may not matter that folks are redundantly also doing so.
  • VimaVima
    Mabinogi Rep: 925
    edited March 5, 2022

This interests me considering I need to more effectively document the people that harass me! If you know how they're doing it let me know so I can prevent people from harassing me in the future, thanks.

People feel the need to document everything that goes on around them specifically because of how toxic the community is, and as a member of the mabinogi community it is your obligation to report the injustices around you.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 5, 2022

Say what now?

Sounds, like a typical American office environment; institute standard CYA protocols. If someone is, it shouldn't take long to figure out who they are, then you know who to not interact with. In the mean time you can use coded language around people you don't know, I mean the Mafia does and they've been a going concern for a looooong time. Finally, I would not be surprised if each server has kept a log of all messages, since the game began, anyway. Text, takes hardly any space to store and storage is dirt cheap these days. So it may not matter that folks are redundantly also doing so.

Tbh...I thought Vima was part of that group of people doing that but near close to the whole server is avoiding her like the plague now. Including me. I don't care much about these individuals doing it. These people are inconsequential and probably part of the new huge drama guild out back.

We need a new Alexina thread since the last one got nuked. Something tells me this one will get nuked too either because of Vima or Momma.
  • HelsaHelsa
    We need a new Alexina thread since the last one got nuked. Something tells me this one will get nuked too either because of Vima or Momma.

MK (I think) XIV coming up!
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 5, 2022

MK (I think) XIV coming up!

Make sure you include a poll this time.
  • VimaVima
    Mabinogi Rep: 925
    edited March 5, 2022

Say what now?

Tbh...I thought Vima was part of that group of people doing that but near close to the whole server is avoiding her like the plague now. Including me. I don't care much about these individuals doing it. These people are inconsequential and probably part of the new huge drama guild out back.

Sounds like a witch hunt to me, Requesting thread lock
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Okay, so you suddenly derailed the thread for no reason at all, just to put fuel into dumpster fire that is Mabinogi. Amazing job as always.
    Also requesting thread lock, good job on littering forums as always.
  • HelsaHelsa
    ... or they could NOT lock the thread and just delete the posts that violate terms of service; that's an option right?