Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Same Sex Couple Flights

DraganYurieDraganYurie
Mabinogi Rep: 710
in Feedback and Suggestions
Give us the same animations straight couples do! Or some kind of option to toggle between friend and romantic flights.
Kagenokami

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    That's actually a great idea. With the new custom motion stuff a lot of the code is already written.
    KagenokamiVeebat
  • NivyaNivya
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    I agree with this! I don't really care about the animation or holding hands part but the fireworks in Midnight Flight is so pretty!! It should be there for all pairings.
    Kinda disappointed it's only present for opposite sex flights.
    New coupons, for me atleast is more about the aesthetics than character animation and I don't see why fireworks can't be there for all pairings.
    Kagenokami
  • KagenokamiKagenokami
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    Yes. Please. For the LOVE of GOD. I went through the struggle to get all of the doki doki flights this time around and was disappointed by the fact that it is all so...bland for same-sex couples. The idles for rising, falling and standing still are especially disappointing. Who wants to see a constant fight when it is supposed to be a beautiful/romantic animation? It should be a simple fix!
    Veebat
  • VeebatVeebat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,495
    I want this too, I genuinely hate all the M/M flights. Please let me be romantic.