Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tired of the DCing

wutainrosewutainrose
Mabinogi Rep: 840
in Technical Support
I am getting really tired of being DC'd for no apparent reason and then having to wait 10-15 minutes for your stupid server to actually drop me from the server in order to relog in. Fix your stupid issues. This is getting ridiculous.

Comments

• ArtierArtier
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    I'm also turned off by this. Do you know if there is any official post by the team regarding this issue?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    In the mean time, on our ends, there might be a few things that we can do to improve our situations. In my own case, I use a wired connexion, not WIFI, because I can, of course. Another thing is to go through your "Start Up' list and see if there are things that don't actually need to run from the get-go; usually there is.

As for why there seems to be more complaints of this, it might have to do with the loss of net neutrality, but the details of that conspiracy I'll leave to our resident 'tin hat'.
  • JonatreqJonatreq
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    I have ethernet wifi and never disconnect, it probably is just their wifi. but now Im suffering from ngs security threat by simply just breathing in the game since the last update