Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Iria Quest Board causes crash.

InconvenienceInconvenience
Mabinogi Rep: 310
in Bugs and Glitches
I was walking to the quest board in Qilla base camp, and clicked it to grab myself a darkness hoarding lich quest, and as soon as I clicked the board I crashed, relogged into the game, and it instantly crashed me again. seems a bit sus.
Mirin

Comments

• InconvenienceInconvenience
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    tested this a third time, and it definitely did it again.
  • BakushinBakushin
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    I can confirm happened to me in Qilla, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game too. It didn't fix anything.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Same here. I then repeated the action because I initially didn't understand why my client closed.
  • LanceLance
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Same thing happened to me, went to Vales, Qilla, and Filia and it all crashed.
  • ViolamentViolament
    Yeah, its happening to me too, whats going on? I want music Rank 8 please .____.
  • CesarosCesaros
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    It happened to me, all time that i try to open the quest bord my game closes.
  • VeonnVeonn
    I am also having this issue. Tried this 3 times and just keeps crashing,
  • Sir_PoppertonSir_Popperton
    edited March 22, 2022
    my guild leader and I both tried and we both crashed too, I just want to rank rest ;-;
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Post-maintenance, still an issue. :(
  • ThePravinThePravin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
    Bad week for me to get friends too try out the game. This bug is keeping them from finishing the tutorial and locking them out from memoir during 2xp
    Tasha626
  • JDdmitriJDdmitri
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Its still happening, can't enjoy mutch of the double AP/XP weekend.. (stuck with Blaanid quest
  • MirinMirin
    Checking in, having the exact same issue with the "Source of the letter" quest given by Blaanid. Every time I click the board it crashes, same thing happening to my partner, very consistently, might I add. Guess we have to wait until another maintenance to fix it..?
  • FoellFoell
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    This is also happening to me.
    Remph
  • FoellFoell
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    Another maintenance, no fix. Do Nexon team members actually read this board?
    MatSSRemph
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Yup, still crashing. Checked this morning. At this rate, I think they're going to hold off fixing it until the merge.
    Here's a thought: shutting down one of the other systems (e.g. character creation) may have actually caused it. :/
  • JDdmitriJDdmitri
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Well the double AP/XP weekend is almost over.. Hopefully it'll be fixed before another double AP/XP weekend arrives.
  • JasJMJJasJMJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 865
    Please fix this nexon, can't progress in certain skills because of this.
  • IiraiIirai
    Can confirm issue is still happening as of 3/29/22. Might be a cause of some sort of Pre-merge prep?
  • MatSSMatSS
    post-maintenance, still happening in ALL Quest Board
  • Issue is still occurring for me post maintenance as well.