Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

The Inevitable Merge

Comments

• VimaVima
    Mabinogi Rep: 925
    edited March 31, 2022
    Helsa wrote: »
    Vima wrote: »
    ... As for Helsa, I don't know who their benefactor is.

Apparently, none needed for me because, according to some, they say that because of my singular Churchillian command of the English language, Aristotelian talent in rhetoric, and my unparalleled capabilities in political machinations, that would make Niccolò Machiavelli swoon, Carl von Clausewitz applaud, and Sun Tzu take notes, somehow I singlehandedly beguiled Nexon into both merges.

I wasn't talking about the merge at all, I was talking about how you and Crimson get to treat each other like garbage with no consequences, yet when I spit some facts I get a 3 day forum ban and a completely nuked thread.
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited March 31, 2022

Apparently, none needed for me because, according to some, they say that because of my singular Churchillian command of the English language, Aristotelian talent in rhetoric, and my unparalleled capabilities in political machinations, that would make Niccolò Machiavelli swoon, Carl von Clausewitz applaud, and Sun Tzu take notes, somehow I singlehandedly beguiled Nexon into both merges.

I wasn't talking about the merge at all, I was talking about how you and Crimson get to treat each other like garbage with no consequences, yet when I spit some facts I get a 3 day forum ban and a completely nuked thread.

Crimson and I kid around with each other, we both know it, and so does Nexon, but if Crimsy says anything about Jada Smith imma beach-slap her.
    Crimsọn
  • VimaVima
    Mabinogi Rep: 925
    edited March 31, 2022
    Crimsọn wrote: »

And so your witch hunt continues~ (Request Thread Lock)
    We both know that won't matter though, since your old buddy JoeyDee9 AKA Alchemy is in the same guild as you.
    Talk about power abuse, am I right?
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

Crimson and I kid around with each other, we both know it, and so does Nexon, but if Crimsy says anything about Jada Smith imma beach-slap her.

Chris rock took care of that for me. :D
This discussion has been closed.