Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Iria Commerce is Coming!

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited March 2, 2022
    There are plans to redo the dock of Port Ceann. Watch from 1:24 to 1:41 in this video:
    pawcalypse
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Negumiko wrote: »
    There are plans to redo the dock of Port Ceann. Watch from 1:24 to 1:41 in this video:

It looks great; can't wait! Funny you should point out Port Ceann though, the view pointed out a bit of development laziness on Nexonx's part; how many of you spotted it?
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    edited March 15, 2022
    So I decided to translate this comic about Iria Commerce for fun. I used two phone apps where you can take a picture of something in a different language and it would attempt to translate it into English. Both of them gave me very different results so I know the translation is bad but here it is:

Website Link: https://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/event/2021/1208_gogo/index.asp

English:
    df19vwa-489a305a-3338-4a6c-b313-fb750b06a22e.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGYxOXZ3YS00ODlhMzA1YS0zMzM4LTRhNmMtYjMxMy1mYjc1MGIwNmEyMmUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.jMBUYemKZgdUwiudwctapnA5Ojd-5brL-V-pmFtU2fU

Korean:
    iria_commerce_comic_1_by_kittykira_df19vsd-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NjMwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMDM1ZGJhZWMtYTA3Yi00Y2ZjLThlZjQtN2ZmZDZiODY3OTg4XC9kZjE5dnNkLWJlODNiNjc3LTAwMGItNGUxMC05YTY3LWE3ZTUxM2Q2MDg3Ni5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.Dn-e9IAsWyyZAO-sXZ6Ss5V6wG0K2oFVx0ikfCjBwLw
    df19vu0-a3dfe89b-7499-4e45-b623-07857d1bbf52.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGYxOXZ1MC1hM2RmZTg5Yi03NDk5LTRlNDUtYjYyMy0wNzg1N2QxYmJmNTIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.NAg0tCbAbzTQpCb3997CjQXXliWZfc13XCigY4q9Pkk
  • ArtierArtier
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Helsa wrote: »
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Hopefully this becomes Mabinogi's next renaissance.

One hopes, but let's realize that the excitement in the game that existed twelve years ago was, to a great extent, fueled by it simply being new. That, we can't do much about but we can do something. These things would fit into calls to bring the graphics up-to-date; why can't the game look as good as Vindictus, the graphics engine is already there and in-house. Advertising to a wider audience would also let folks that have never heard of Nexon, nevermind Mabinogi, find out about the game; so it would be "new" to them. This coupled with modern graphics would eliminate poor first impressions of folks seeing the game for the first time and poo-pooing the dated graphics: anime look be damned. Although the game continues to be updated, and let's thank whatever you pray to for that, and this generates excitement, in the old days, every new update brought a new map. Look at this commerce update, folks are excited by the new port facilities. Another, for sure, generator of interest would be to introduce a new PC race.

Each new update should consist of three components:
    1. Content to satisfy end-of-gamers.
    2. Content to satisfy non-end-of-gamers.
    3. Improvements on the back end.

The first retains long-time players. The second makes the rest happy. The third keeps the game itself healthy and able to adapt into the future: so not just getting bigger but better.

A huge reason I am super excited about Iria Commerce is right now Iria is basically dead which is sad cause it has a lot of potential to make Mabinogi better. This update is a huge step in the right direction and I could talk for hours about how Iria could be improved. Rafting Glitches could be fixed, Adventure Seal Quests and the shop could be improved, Elf and Giant marriage needs to happen, and I would love to see some type of new shadow missions added to the Muyu Desert. Ever wonder what the Muyu Desert looked like when there was a big city there? New areas we have never seen before and new enemies is exactly what shadow missions need.

Shadow Missions are facing the same problem the commerce system has. While both of them are good features in Mabinogi after a while doing the same thing and seeing the same areas over and over again gets very boring very fast. Iria Commerce will greatly improve the commerce system for the better and shadow missions need the same kind of update.

I completely agree we need content that helps both end game and non end game players that will overall improve Mabinogi long term. Even a update as small as elf and giant marriage would be a welcome change that would make the game that much better. As for advertising the game I still think Nexon should be letting the players do that by selling things like Mabinogi shirts, hoodies, shopping bags, and face masks. It would make them money and more people would learn about the game.

Yeah, Iria is a great big bit of nothing. I guess the idea was to reflect its wild and uncivilised nature vis-a-vis Uladh. Still, I think this update will show that the Elves and Giants both need more towns.

Elf/Giant marriage should be a thing but it is a lot more work to implement than might be apparent. To be sure, that shouldn't stop them.

I'd like to see a G or set of G's that involve time travel, and let those maps remain forever accessible thus allowing use for future content. Showing what Iria looked like before the cataclysm that ruined the landscape would be a good source for storylines. Or maybe have a few previous time periods. Have one with the old Filia and Vales, from the earlier versions of the game, when the war was on, for example. One thing this can accomplish is that we can bring back the old G5 and G6 and add an animal transform for Humans quest series. Then, in the present day, all races can do the P/DK quests of the original G2 and G3. Allowing for say: Falcon Dark Knights, Or Beast Paladins, and so on. Let the transforms stack, because why not.

Marked merchandise is a good idea but there needs to be a concentrated effort in media where Nexon needs to advertise. If people are in their basements all day no one will see their Mabinogi cap. I wanna see ads on, like, YouTube or even TV, and those ads have to look damn good.

I like your idea on the time travel to make the space more interactive. It would be cool if large portions of the map were permanently sent to the past during some disaster event. The commerce is definitely a step forward but that barren land is not gonna be appealing for long.

• pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    My dream finally comes true! Is that an airship, even better! If that airship can go higher, I hope wyverns or other monsters or even sky/air pirates will target the player. I'm still hoping for a seafaring commerce/corsair, hence pirates. Commerce over the sea where not only you can get "ambushed" by other pirates but by sea monsters.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    My dream finally comes true! Is that an airship, even better! If that airship can go higher, I hope wyverns or other monsters or even sky/air pirates will target the player. I'm still hoping for a seafaring commerce/corsair, hence pirates. Commerce over the sea where not only you can get "ambushed" by other pirates but by sea monsters.

It looks like these airships basically work like hot-air balloons so yes you probably can make it go higher or lower. Sometimes you can watch Korean players work on Iria Commerce on Twitch, you can't avoid airship fights. Commerce over the sea would be awesome and since we have two new big ships it would be cool to be attacked by pirates during the travel time. Airships move to certain areas of Iria using portals when changing zones.

df1yks3-cc4c7dc4-1a1b-49b1-92ec-992432283556.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGYxeWtzMy1jYzRjN2RjNC0xYTFiLTQ5YjEtOTJlYy05OTI0MzIyODM1NTYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0._x7tJGkEH3HYbDHxUWjXnJ9JdYqk0XKVs528RYdE8TU
    df1yktq-7b22f757-6710-40bb-8270-df650998a9f2.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGYxeWt0cS03YjIyZjc1Ny02NzEwLTQwYmItODI3MC1kZjY1MDk5OGE5ZjIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.HL4_XzTaahJSXvbwbjzvOxSUmcqwFm_5duh_ilCCI80
  • ThePravinThePravin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380

One hopes, but let's realize that the excitement in the game that existed twelve years ago was, to a great extent, fueled by it simply being new. That, we can't do much about but we can do something. These things would fit into calls to bring the graphics up-to-date; why can't the game look as good as Vindictus,

For one, one of the last things keeping this game afloat is nostalgia and the look is a big part of that. You might get more new players with a better looking game but the bugs, clank and Nexon KR's continual refusal to allow key aspects to be properly localized (cough, cash shop cough)won't result in the needed retention.

• HelsaHelsa
    ThePravin wrote: »

One hopes, but let's realize that the excitement in the game that existed twelve years ago was, to a great extent, fueled by it simply being new. That, we can't do much about but we can do something. These things would fit into calls to bring the graphics up-to-date; why can't the game look as good as Vindictus,

For one, one of the last things keeping this game afloat is nostalgia and the look is a big part of that. You might get more new players with a better looking game but the bugs, clank and Nexon KR's continual refusal to allow key aspects to be properly localized (cough, cash shop cough)won't result in the needed retention.

There probably is something to that for some perhaps many of the old timers. But the number of them is a non-increasing quantity. Bringing in new folks with the present style and quality of graphics will be challenging, given the state-of-the-art these days. This is why I'd like to see the graphics be updated to make the game look modern, so it could look good in advertising, and help bring in more new people.
  • ThePravinThePravin

There probably is something to that for some perhaps many of the old timers. But the number of them is a non-increasing quantity. Bringing in new folks with the present style and quality of graphics will be challenging, given the state-of-the-art these days. This is why I'd like to see the graphics be updated to make the game look modern, so it could look good in advertising, and help bring in more new people.

My point was it doesn't matter how good the game looks if once you start playing it you experience a clunky, buggy, predatory mess. Unless that gets fix the game wont grow. You would be burning the long time players for no gain.

I mean currently the tutorial can't even be completed do to a bug that crashes any client that tries to use Iria mission boards. Something that probably would have been a high priority fix for any other company has just been left in for weeks now.
  • HelsaHelsa

My point was it doesn't matter how good the game looks if once you start playing it you experience a clunky, buggy, predatory mess. Unless that gets fix the game wont grow. You would be burning the long time players for no gain.

I mean currently the tutorial can't even be completed do to a bug that crashes any client that tries to use Iria mission boards. Something that probably would have been a high priority fix for any other company has just been left in for weeks now.

Okay, but my point is that if the game looks antiquated you're not even gonna bother to try it; it has to look good in an ad, and Nexon needs to advertise it to a more mainstream audience, rather than relying on word of mouth of long-time players.
  • ThePravinThePravin

Okay, but my point is that if the game looks antiquated you're not even gonna bother to try it; it has to look good in an ad, and Nexon needs to advertise it to a more mainstream audience, rather than relying on word of mouth of long-time players.

They advertise a lot on youtube still. And it doesn't matter how good your game looks if it's a nightmare to play. They can go and improve the graphics, but they need to fix the game first
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I know tons of people who started playing Mabinogi because they like the graphics. Mabi has it's own allure.
  • HelsaHelsa

They advertise a lot on youtube still. And it doesn't matter how good your game looks if it's a nightmare to play. They can go and improve the graphics, but they need to fix the game first

I have yet to see an ad for Mabinogi or Nexon on YouTube, perhaps I've been unlucky. Fixing Mabinogi, if it truly is a nightmare to play, does not have to be at odds to making it look more appealing to folks whom have no history with it.
    I know tons of people who started playing Mabinogi because they like the graphics. Mabi has it's own allure.

Oh, i get that some of the player base were lured by the Anime quality to it. But other folks came to the game because of it's Swords and Sorcery aspect, and especially not being bound by character class.

For now all, we can do is see what 'graphics Improvements' that Nexon has in store and take it from there.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    We should get Shield Hero crossover made for this update. :)
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    We should get Shield Hero crossover made for this update. :)

A crossover like that would be cool. I would really like to see a Filo mount that could be used in Commerce that would basically function the same as a Alpaca to use the Alpaca Wagon.
    Filo-big-bird-The-Rising-of-the-Shield-Hero.jpg
    CrimsọnElris
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Changes will be made to both Port Ceann and Port Qilla.

Port Ceann:
    df3c0yo-9266d4dc-9981-4c8c-9e10-bb554b2c3503.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGYzYzB5by05MjY2ZDRkYy05OTgxLTRjOGMtOWUxMC1iYjU1NGIyYzM1MDMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.PdxjhZ07rtNku0MuBmS5GobZqxShfdWI2cU0weO4RRA
    df3c0zl-dd5a280d-5f2d-4526-af8a-03bd44bf9429.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGYzYzB6bC1kZDVhMjgwZC01ZjJkLTQ1MjYtYWY4YS0wM2JkNDRiZjk0MjkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.QM2hbAR-Kh5WI8Zrsa246wBvVa5jzfmSqK2gTJvEjTI
    In the second image a guild stone can be seen on the dock. Not sure how many guild stones can be placed in such a small area but it might be a good location for a guild to grab if they want a lot of players to see their guild stone.

Port Qilla:
    df3c11f-cf718f08-5515-459f-8ebb-d18714569dde.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGYzYzExZi1jZjcxOGYwOC01NTE1LTQ1OWYtOGViYi1kMTg3MTQ1NjlkZGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.ujyMojCSNIM8xiU91k4ywWW64kPCL8Mn5DFEOmlQDWc
    No changes will be made to the dock. They just put a bigger ship out there. I was kind of hoping it would look more like the new dock for Port Ceann. Not sure how we will select the Commerce ship going to Port Ceann or Karis's ship going to Port Cobh. Is Karis fired or did he get a promotion and now uses the big ship at Port Qilla?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Changes will be made to both Port Ceann and Port Qilla.

Port Ceann:
    df3c0yo-9266d4dc-9981-4c8c-9e10-bb554b2c3503.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGYzYzB5by05MjY2ZDRkYy05OTgxLTRjOGMtOWUxMC1iYjU1NGIyYzM1MDMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.PdxjhZ07rtNku0MuBmS5GobZqxShfdWI2cU0weO4RRA
    df3c0zl-dd5a280d-5f2d-4526-af8a-03bd44bf9429.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGYzYzB6bC1kZDVhMjgwZC01ZjJkLTQ1MjYtYWY4YS0wM2JkNDRiZjk0MjkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.QM2hbAR-Kh5WI8Zrsa246wBvVa5jzfmSqK2gTJvEjTI
    In the second image a guild stone can be seen on the dock. Not sure how many guild stones can be placed in such a small area but it might be a good location for a guild to grab if they want a lot of players to see their guild stone.

Are these Nexon-KR-made shots or player-made? The Guild Stone is in one shot and not in the other. Perhaps Nexon messed up, or some hacker figured out how to place their stone where not intended and Nexon has since corrected a bug?

I'd like Port Caenn to be turned into a proper town, like Port Cobh. Right now it's just a beach with an albeit larger rickety old doc with a (boy?) whom is content to just stand there all day.
    Port Qilla:
    df3c11f-cf718f08-5515-459f-8ebb-d18714569dde.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGYzYzExZi1jZjcxOGYwOC01NTE1LTQ1OWYtOGViYi1kMTg3MTQ1NjlkZGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.ujyMojCSNIM8xiU91k4ywWW64kPCL8Mn5DFEOmlQDWc
    No changes will be made to the dock. They just put a bigger ship out there. I was kind of hoping it would look more like the new dock for Port Ceann. Not sure how we will select the Commerce ship going to Port Ceann or Karis's ship going to Port Cobh. Is Karis fired or did he get a promotion and now uses the big ship at Port Qilla?

For now, I think the Port Quilla quayside is fine as it is, looking similar to Port Caenn. Iria is supposed to be more recently settled by Uladhite Humans and it's present and upcoming aesthetic matches that. From the shots I've seen the Elf and Giant ports seem to be similar to the Port Ceann aesthetic but with more frou frou. I'd like to see them made into proper towns as well.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    So I found more information about the new Commerce Airships:
    df3vjgr-1b7340e7-ce4c-40b5-9cb9-064c8dd2adbc.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGYzdmpnci0xYjczNDBlNy1jZTRjLTQwYjUtOWNiOS0wNjRjOGRkMmFkYmMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.L5Iq4drqbJvjuGNuoVl4BRzWNribDo0vMqKesDEtYFw
    df3vjhr-2c8d5771-440d-42c6-924e-6afb4ce79eec.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGYzdmpoci0yYzhkNTc3MS00NDBkLTQyYzYtOTI0ZS02YWZiNGNlNzllZWMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.kwyfj7VUw-MS6nWUXi9TixrdWJqYJXgNaZG2S-E1EMo
    df3vjic-6d058c17-ff4f-4376-89d0-2ad79ee3ddb5.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGYzdmppYy02ZDA1OGMxNy1mZjRmLTQzNzYtODlkMC0yYWQ3OWVlM2RkYjUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0._SLFsh2fUOj5oPqQpoCoRQzdUYb4s2yRkERji41o8-cdf3vjiz-34a8ed4c-b4df-4743-9423-9b97d0541afc.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGYzdmppei0zNGE4ZWQ0Yy1iNGRmLTQ3NDMtOTQyMy05Yjk3ZDA1NDFhZmMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.qpIm4qEXxu4SKPGmqdIFp7vNApeWsq4U2OQg3AOkgSYdf3vjju-aac8f471-514d-4754-9e67-d84a31292686.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGYzdmpqdS1hYWM4ZjQ3MS01MTRkLTQ3NTQtOWU2Ny1kODRhMzEyOTI2ODYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.h2uDZGMbzE96P8Rh-uJzo-MKT5tjaRiopPLaQVCdjRA
    Elris
  • HelsaHelsa
    So I found more information about the new Commerce Airships:
    df3vjgr-1b7340e7-ce4c-40b5-9cb9-064c8dd2adbc.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGYzdmpnci0xYjczNDBlNy1jZTRjLTQwYjUtOWNiOS0wNjRjOGRkMmFkYmMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.L5Iq4drqbJvjuGNuoVl4BRzWNribDo0vMqKesDEtYFw
    df3vjhr-2c8d5771-440d-42c6-924e-6afb4ce79eec.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGYzdmpoci0yYzhkNTc3MS00NDBkLTQyYzYtOTI0ZS02YWZiNGNlNzllZWMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.kwyfj7VUw-MS6nWUXi9TixrdWJqYJXgNaZG2S-E1EMo
    df3vjic-6d058c17-ff4f-4376-89d0-2ad79ee3ddb5.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGYzdmppYy02ZDA1OGMxNy1mZjRmLTQzNzYtODlkMC0yYWQ3OWVlM2RkYjUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0._SLFsh2fUOj5oPqQpoCoRQzdUYb4s2yRkERji41o8-cdf3vjiz-34a8ed4c-b4df-4743-9423-9b97d0541afc.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGYzdmppei0zNGE4ZWQ0Yy1iNGRmLTQ3NDMtOTQyMy05Yjk3ZDA1NDFhZmMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.qpIm4qEXxu4SKPGmqdIFp7vNApeWsq4U2OQg3AOkgSYdf3vjju-aac8f471-514d-4754-9e67-d84a31292686.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGYzdmpqdS1hYWM4ZjQ3MS01MTRkLTQ3NTQtOWU2Ny1kODRhMzEyOTI2ODYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.h2uDZGMbzE96P8Rh-uJzo-MKT5tjaRiopPLaQVCdjRA

What's that called when you have sailing ships held up by dirigibles? Clock Punk? Artistically it's nice but even if that bag was a vacuum the dang thing would fly; you're gonna need some of Tinkerbells Pixie Dust, I think.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    More new info about Commerce Artifacts and what they do:
    df4judj-8c99a062-e3fa-42c5-88db-35297e90d330.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGY0anVkai04Yzk5YTA2Mi1lM2ZhLTQyYzUtODhkYi0zNTI5N2U5MGQzMzAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0._qW9TusX8_elb6AFaK_sAWD5Z_Vzu7QGllFUVz4r2Zg
    Elris