Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

it smells like a extended maintenance......

FerghusonJRFerghusonJR
Mabinogi Rep: 640
in General Chat
smells bad......almost like the smell of more waiting........
Itamu

Comments

• FerghusonJRFerghusonJR
    nvm it worked reverse jinx succesful cya ingame guys <3
  • ZeldarueZeldarue
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Mine says it's still under maintenance? :open_mouth:
    FerghusonJR
  • FerghusonJRFerghusonJR
    Zeldarue wrote: »
    Mine says it's still under maintenance? :open_mouth:

same.........THEY HAD ONE JOB JUST ONE......
  • RaidaRaida
    Mabinogi Rep: 940
    it was up for a second how ever I kept getting can't connect to server followed by an infinite loop of reading character data. Then in a hot second went back to maintenance.
    FerghusonJRFluorettenajee508
  • FerghusonJRFerghusonJR
    Raida wrote: »
    it was up for a second how ever I kept getting can't connect to server followed by an infinite loop of reading character data. Then in a hot second went back to maintenance.

sometimes the world doesnt end up right........and sometimes its mabinogis turn to screw up.....
  • RaidaRaida
    Mabinogi Rep: 940
    Yeah nothing to do but wait it out friend.
    FerghusonJR
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Yes, tis why your character icon greeted us like Nao does...but then swims up to the soul stream again. Is that happening still? Is that why it's broken? One day he's got to stop trying to perfect the soul stream up there so we can get in without any problems.
    FerghusonJRItamu
  • ItamuItamu
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    I'm sure they're doing their best to get the servers back up. It can't be easy merging two servers into one.
    FerghusonJR
  • FerghusonJRFerghusonJR
    Yeah nothing to do but wait it out friend.

i hear you i was looking forward to breaking players weapons in erinn but ill go back to sleep cheers
    ItamuSherri
  • FerghusonJRFerghusonJR
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    Yes, tis why your character icon greeted us like Nao does...but then swims up to the soul stream again. Is that happening still? Is that why it's broken? One day he's got to stop trying to perfect the soul stream up there so we can get in without any problems.

:sweat_smile: idk what ur talking about
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

I got that too and got tired of it and quit out. Did you do the same or did it boot you out or are you still on that screen?
    FerghusonJR
  • FerghusonJRFerghusonJR
    Helsa wrote: »

I got that too and got tired of it and quit out. Did you do the same or did it boot you out or are you still on that screen?

same for me :blush: ALSO ITS HELSA its an honor
  • HelsaHelsa

same for me :blush: ALSO ITS HELSA its an honor

Or as we say in Canada: honour. :)
    FerghusonJR
  • HelsaHelsa
    No announcement yet about the extension. When Nao had the extension, I seem to remember there being an update announcement.
    FerghusonJR
  • FerghusonJRFerghusonJR
    No announcement yet about the extension. When Nao had the extension, I seem to remember there being an update announcement.

did nexon accidentally drop coffee in the servers?3e2lxh.jpg
    CrimsọnSherriSoraHakuDA
  • HelsaHelsa
    My guess is that it's that someone did a brain poot. On the other hand they just might be rooster-teasing us.
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    nvm it worked reverse jinx succesful cya ingame guys <3

your comment about reverse jinxing it totally jinxed it XD
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    i'm guessing it's still down? i checked the announcement and it said something about fynni pets...
    yeah, would make sense.. it came out after Nao merge so it was never an issue then
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    My guess is that someone saw Katherz's post to not use fynn sync, logged in ASAP, and instead of going for a seal stone or a guild stone placement, the first thing they did was use fynn sync on a blackrobed fynni pet and broke the whole server.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Sherri wrote: »
    i'm guessing it's still down? i checked the announcement and it said something about fynni pets...
    yeah, would make sense.. it came out after Nao merge so it was never an issue then

I saw that too. I haven't done any Pet Trainer stuff yet at all. How are Fynni pets different than regular pets?
    FerghusonJR