Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So how many of you had all your hotkeys reset?

HarukariHarukari
Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
in General Chat
And how annoyed are you?

Cause I'm very annoyed. I don't even remember where I had everything.. Even my bags were reset.

Will this fix in the future or do I have to fix it myself? I know it listed in the bugs that some players have had this issue.

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    It says in the "Together in Erinn - Updated FAQ," post that our hotkeys would be reset:
    df3p608-89ca2428-12c4-44c6-83f8-5cbc04a60e50.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGYzcDYwOC04OWNhMjQyOC0xMmM0LTQ0YzYtODNmOC01Y2JjMDRhNjBlNTAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.Dbn-WiWxTyeumuq3KMECRo0-dV-e6_FIBllQrO8OiJ4
    Link: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/73594/together-in-erinn-updated-faq

This also happened during the first server merge. It sucks but Nexon did let players know ahead of time. If you have any screenshots at all try to find them to make it a little easier to set everything back up. But I doubt Nexon is just going to fix this for you cause it is not a bug. Just something that had to be reset for the merge.
    FluoretteSherri
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I did but, rather than taking screenshots of my setup first, I decided to make lemonade from lemons, and redesign things from scratch.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited April 16, 2022
    retirement ; weren't set anyways

Only thing on hotbar is couple's-flight and sitting. Yes though, lost them.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Happened to everyone. On my part it's only a minor inconvenience. I have screenshots and stuff to refer to, but the best way for me to remember is through muscle memory. If my hands/fingers don't feel "right" pressing X for Z skill, then change it so that it does feel "right."
  • ThePravinThePravin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
    I felt lied too the hot keys were fine it was the hot bars that got wiped x.x
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 18, 2022
    Helsa wrote: »
    I did but, rather than taking screenshots of my setup first, I decided to make lemonade from lemons, and redesign things from scratch.

I did the same thing actually. I used the screenshots as reference but then I decided to renovate my skill key selections for the primary slots to include more stuff I usually use so that way I don't have to shift to use them.

@OP Take this as an opportunity to renovate your set up into something better than you had before. If you need something to reference, try my set up and build from it.

Q1c7oKb.png
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »

I did the same thing actually. I used the screenshots as reference but then I decided to renovate my skill key selections for the primary slots to include more stuff I usually use so that way I don't have to shift to use them.

@OP Take this as an opportunity to renovate your set up into something better than you had before. If you need something to reference, try my set up and build from it.

Q1c7oKb.png

<winky_woo>Stealth boasting! Nice!</winky_woo>