Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why do I not have the "+Alexina" after my name?

MademayakiMademayaki
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in General Chat
I saw a bunch of people with +Alexina and some with +Tarlach after the merge, but neither me not any of my pets have that. I feel a bit sad, I'm always left out of everything :c

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited April 16, 2022
    Mademayaki wrote: »
    I saw a bunch of people with +Alexina and some with +Tarlach after the merge, but neither me not any of my pets have that. I feel a bit sad, I'm always left out of everything :c

It is literally because you are unique and special. Look through your titles list, you may find something nice that answers things.
    Fluorette
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Only about 3 of my Alexina characters got tagged with the +Alexina and they are just side characters I never used. You should have a Pioneer of Alexina title that you can equip if you feel left out though.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Oh my. You might be the one person who actually wants the tag whereas so many others were upset about receiving it.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Mademayaki wrote: »

To elaborate upon Helsa's explanation, the reason you don't have the +Alexina tag is because no other player shares your name. If another player had the same name on the Nao server prior to the merge, then you would have gotten the +Alexina tag.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    This is a good thing, it means that no one has stolen your name on the new merged server Erinn.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Use name change to add it in. Be the first on your block with +Nao. XD