Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unable to get past the character select screen

CasualtimerCasualtimer
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Technical Support
For reasons unknown to me, after the recent update, I am unable to get past the character select screen. I start up the game, and it just shows a "Reading Character Information" notice indefinitely and won't start regardless of restarts (both the game, the launcher, and the computer) or reinstallation. Is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• SithbadgerSithbadger
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    This exact issue has been happening to me too and I have an inkling that it has to do with the Cache files that are created/maintained within the mabinogi folder created within documents. I am attempting to redownloading the client via steam to see if this resolves the issue and will update.