Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Iria Quest Board causes crash.

Comments

• debuggerdebugger
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    0x0157F601 mov edx, [ecx]
    0x0157F5F3 mov ecx,[ebx+000001D0]
    ebx+000001D0 = 0x00000000
    client trys to load null ptr
    this is game breaking as blaanid's break boost needs to complete a quest from this board

unknown.png
  • UnevenHumanityUnevenHumanity
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Same issue Tried twice and booted on secondary Character
  • DaemozDaemoz
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    yep same problem here
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    edited April 8, 2022
    Foell wrote: »
    Another maintenance, no fix. Do Nexon team members actually read this board?

They do and don't. You'd have to submit a ticket. The more tickets from ppl with the same issue would elevate this situation for them to look into it. Also there should be a log for when the game crashes, it might be helpful to submit the log that shows where your client is crashing. This helps narrow down in general where the problem lies so they can focus more tentatively on it.

Also refer to the pinned post on how to go about this in the expected format.
    https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/6/welcome-to-the-bugs-glitches-forum-section
  • TiiaTiia
    I am also having this issue! Thank goodness I'm not alone. I'm stuck on the Blaanid quest as well because of this so it is really holding me back from progressing. Please fix this ASAP Nexon! <3
  • MoofinUtopiaMoofinUtopia
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    The more tickets from ppl with the same issue would elevate this situation for them to look into it.

I submitted a ticket after scouring the forums for a fix. Hopefully that helped a little. Kinda disappointed, but I can always come back and try the game again after this bug is resolved.
    Remph
  • RemphRemph
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    edited April 15, 2022
    Foell wrote: »
    Another maintenance, no fix. Do Nexon team members actually read this board?

I don't know, but I'm about to submit a ticket on it, because it's still a major issue after the merge.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Yep, still an issue. Now I really wonder what caused this.
  • DanisfoxDanisfox
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    The bug continues after the merge. Terrible for new players. Nexon should take good care of that.
  • CesarosCesaros
    I'm so sad
  • ThePravinThePravin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
    edited April 18, 2022
    Just a heads up they did announce that they are now aware of the issue (after it was spammed on the discord server during the merge) and that it will be "fixed in a future patch"
    Ryan555
  • XinyieXinyie
    Can confirm that the bug persists after server merge; happened to me just now.
  • KayliKayli
    Fix this please :(
  • Ryan555Ryan555
    ThePravin wrote: »
    Just a heads up they did announce that they are now aware of the issue (after it was spammed on the discord server during the merge) and that it will be "fixed in a future patch"

That's good that they at least acknowledged a game breaking crash to desktop that has been affecting numerous players for over a month. I myself have been using it to reliably log off for the night, so I guess when they finally patch it I'll need to go back to using the menu as intended.
  • Tasha626Tasha626
    still happening April 11th here can't complete the tutorial
  • FriednoobletFriednooblet
    Just checked after this maintenance and its still bugged. Crashed again when trying to access the exploration board.
  • BladeWolf1991BladeWolf1991
    It Happened to me too :-(
  • KrakanuttKrakanutt
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Still happening, really would like to get this quest out of the way for the boost lmao
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Patch Notes indicate that the issue has been acknowledged. It's just a matter of when it can be fixed now, I guess. A lot of bugs on that list have been there on that list for a while...

x____x
  • HyperDreamerHyperDreamer
    I just submitted a request about this. I have the same issue and it's after the merge. Im on Blannid's Booster quest thingy. I'm on the part called The Source of the Letter 2. I have tried both Steam and Nexon Launcer versions and it happens on both.