Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please add Elf / Giant Marriage

VeebatVeebat
Mabinogi Rep: 1,495
in Feedback and Suggestions
With the new server merge, now is the perfect time to be thinking about adding more social features. There will be an influx of new and returning players, and what better way to celebrate it than the unification of individuals in love? Elf/Giant Marriage (as well as Elves being able to mount Giants) would add much overdo social features to a very social MMORPG.

As for lore reasons, Does it really matter? The character is a milletian, and are often shown to be exempt from typical Elf / Giant feud behavior. Sure, NPCs will be prejudiced to you if you ARE a Elf/Giant depending on who you talk to, but if anything that has always been just flavor text, and they often come around in the end.

Atrata and Taunes are already a canon couple
Bhatair and Murielle, while not *together* have been shown to care about eachother on a platonic level, it'd be safe to say they'd protect eachother if needed.

SherriElris
  1. Elf/Giant Marriage?9 votes
    1. Yay?
       100% (9 votes)
    2. Nay?
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Aye.
  • nomigid15nomigid15
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,870
    Veebat wrote: »
    as well as Elves being able to mount Giants

giphy.gif
    Elris
  • HelsaHelsa
    nomigid15 wrote: »
    as well as Elves being able to mount Giants

giphy.gif

Boom chicka-boom bow wah!!!
    Elris
  • KhmiKhmi
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    Posted about this like the other day, I'm glad to know I'm not alone! GIVE US ELVES THE SHOULDER RIDES AND MARRIAGES WITH GIANTS PLZ NEXON
  • ThePravinThePravin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
    I saw there was another thread just open and active on this topic but I'm too important to post in someone else's thread.

Honestly why?
  • HelsaHelsa
    ThePravin wrote: »
    I saw there was another thread just open and active on this topic but I'm too important to post in someone else's thread.

Honestly why?

Come on, don't do that. There's no need for polemics here. They may not have noticed the other thread until after they made their own. You're making an assumption about their personal character and what you did there is slander.
  • ThePravinThePravin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
    Helsa wrote: »

Come on, don't do that. There's no need for polemics here. They may not have noticed the other thread until after they made their own. You're making an assumption about their personal character and what you did there is slander.
    d8caf9d1e3a4fdb90309ef2b5884e3b3304a8b13.gifv
  • HelsaHelsa
    Everywhere I go,
    I get slandered, libeled,
    I hear words I never heard in the Bible
  • VeebatVeebat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,495

Honestly why?
    Yeesh that's quite harsh, no idea what's got you in such a mood. I'm asking for a feature in a forum where I am supposed to ask for features. Your comment is not even on-topic to the discussion.
    Khmi
  • KhmiKhmi
    Mabinogi Rep: 730

Honestly why?

Hey, as long as he supports the movement, I can't even be mad. You go Veebat!
    VeebatElris