Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Elf and Giant Marriage + Shoulder Rides

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited April 23, 2022
    It isn't a zero-sum situation. Nexon will assign priority to actions and divy them out.
    Khmi
  • KhmiKhmi
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    ThePravin wrote: »
    Not saying people don't want it. Saying that a feature that has little to no impact on most people's gameplay isn't all that important when you have things like a broken and an incompletable tutorial need to be addressed. Or error messages that are useless because the localization team was to busy to translate them. Quests that require the use of the wiki so to bugs or not actually explaining what needs to be done.

Depends on what kind of player you are. A lot of people play specifically for the social aspect, and those players would be impacted by the change. I know I'd certainly be happy about it lol. Remember, just because it doesn't mean anything to do, doesn't mean it doesn't mean anything to anybody else. I'm sure everyone has like a "dream update" that they'd like to see come before all others, and this just happens to be mine.
    Helsa wrote: »
    It isn't a zero-sum situation. Nexon will assign priority to actions and divy them out.
    100% this^
    Sherri
  • KhmiKhmi
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    edited April 25, 2022
    Added a poll to the thread, cuz it seems like a good idea
  • KiwunKiwun
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    Why not let them get married you already took the ability away to die to the guards so you took the fun away so why not let each other side get married at that point, you can go to vales as an elf talk to NPC, walk around so I don't know why such a long wait to let the sides be married
    Khmi
  • Hisame621Hisame621
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,490
    giving this a good ol bump