Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How do you ally with an other race??

JDdmitriJDdmitri
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Game Guides
Anyone who is reading this, I can't figgure out how to ally myself to a race so I can carry a human.
Please tell me how, its driving me nuts -_-

Comments

• VeebatVeebat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,495
    JDdmitri wrote: »
    Anyone who is reading this, I can't figgure out how to ally myself to a race so I can carry a human.
    Please tell me how, its driving me nuts -_-

Giants/Elves don't ally with any races, they are automatically allied to Elves and Human-allied Elves while Giants are allied to Giants and human-allied Giants.

To carry a human, that human has to go speak with Krug in vales and ally with them. Elves will not be able to be picked up, or married to Giant players.

(It's a dumb mechanic and I honestly think humans/elves should freely be able to do this without the allying.)
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    If your character is not a human then you have to create a human alt. The human alt will set up allegiance. The allegiance effects your entire account not just the character. You talk to Krug to become giant allied using the keyword "elf and giant". You do the same with Castenea for elves. Once allied you must remain so for one earth day, then you can undo it then ally with the other. There are no bad consequences for doing so. You should in fact ally with both races as doing so gives you a free character card for each race. You MUST ally if you want to marry one of these races. Once married you cannot undo allegiance, unless you divorce first.