Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unclaimed Attendance Event Items Missing

EvilJinnEvilJinn
Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
edited April 15, 2022 in Bugs and Glitches
Unclaimed attendance event items that were supposed to go to our point inv at the end of the event are missing. Nothing is in there. I know for sure from the Irusan attendance since I did not claim them. I'm not sure about the Erinn attendance event.
Isanwald

Comments

• talex9talex9
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    It's happening to me too on things for both events that i left unclaimed thinking i would after getting inventory space post-merge.

I left unclaimed a training seal and a royal xp potion and now i'm unable to use them on the double rainbow. Not cool, man.
  • talex9talex9
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    UPDATE: on the last patch the irusan attendance items were fixed, but the lorna's countdown for server merge werent. I'm almost certain both events were told to be sent to point inventory when unclaimed items.