Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

You did the Server-Merge Wrong...! Yes you did !

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
in General Chat
A REAL Server-Merge would have involved ALL of the Mabinogi-Servers in the ENTIRE WORLD!!! New-World Order ? Forget the NWO !

We're talkin' the MWO (Mabinogi World-Order) ! Basically, it shouldn't have been limited to just Alexina and Nao, but, also, to include ALL of the Mabinogi-Servers from Korea, and , ALL of the Mabinogi-Servers from Japan, and, ALL of the Mabinogi-Servers from Europe... ahem, well, maybe if the European-Servers actually still existed, but, anyway, and, ALL of the Mabinogi-Servers from Taiwan, and, ALL of the Mabinogi-Servers from China, and, ALL of the Mabinogi-Servers from... well... everywhere and anywhere else where there may be Mabinogi-Servers ! O_O

All we have to do now is make the «Mabinogi World-Order» a «suggestion» repeated in feed-back every month, posted in every language for every forum-version of Mabinogi, for every region, and, eventually, achieve our Mabinogi World-Order !
  1. Survey/Poll on Recent Server-Merge(r)...:6 votes
    1. You Did it Wrong ! You should have merged ALL Servers World-Wide into a One-World Mabinogi-Server!!!
       33% (2 votes)
    2. Was Totally Unnecessary
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Neutral (Without Opinion)
       17% (1 vote)
    4. Glad it Happened
       33% (2 votes)
    5. Mixed Feelings
       17% (1 vote)
    6. Thought it was a bad idea at first but now I think it was the right decision
       0% (0 votes)
    7. Thought it was a good idea at first but now I think it was a bad decision
       0% (0 votes)
    8. Nothing More Than a Band-Aid
       0% (0 votes)
    9. Ship Continues Sinking...
       0% (0 votes)
    10. THIS WAS A HOSTILE MERGER!!! (Note : To get this reference look-up «hostile takeover in business»)
       0% (0 votes)
    11. I Love You ! You Love Me ! We're Now One Big Hap-py Fa-mi-ly ! Won't You Buy Me a Pet Bar-ney ? Too!
       0% (0 votes)
    12. MABINOGI WORLD ORDER!!! BANZAI!!! MABINOGI WORLD ORDER!!! HEIL!!! MABINOGI WORLD ORDER!!! GO GO GO!!
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• ThePravinThePravin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
    Ignoring the rest imagining the two China's on the same server was entertaining.
    Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Hey Habi, I know who you are.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Crimsọn wrote: »

Cringe lord right?
    Crimsọn
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited May 1, 2022

I discovered three more of their alts, that have jousted, just the other day when I was doing maintenance on my jousting database. As far as I know, not only are they the first person to win the jousting finals, with all three player races, but they are the only person to win the Jousting AND the Fashion finals on the same day! I'd say that qualifies them for the Jousting Hall of Fame.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Helsa wrote: »

I discovered three more of their alts, that have jousted, just the other day when I was doing maintenance on my jousting database. As far as I know, not only are they the first person to win the jousting finals, with all three player races, but they are the only person to win the Jousting AND the Fashion finals on the same day! I'd say that qualifies them for the Jousting Hall of Fame.

Tops told me to tell you hi.
  • HelsaHelsa

Are you aware of just how funny that is?
  • HelsaHelsa

Are you aware of just how funny that is?

@Crimsọn, have a look here for a clue.
This discussion has been closed.