Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Tank Title broken.

BewitchedBewitched
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Bugs and Glitches
```````````````````````````````````````````The "The Tank" title is impossible to get.
according to the wiki: In a party, a mage or archer needs someone to tank the enemies while casting a skill or shooting an arrow. Are you willing to sacrifice yourself for the sake of others?
I fulfilled all requirements.
In dungeon,
Be party leader in group of 3
be killed by attack targeting a teammate.
didn't get the title.
I attempted this many different times in a few different dungeons and shadow missions against enemies with splash damage attacks.

Comments

• talex9talex9
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    Not impossible. I have it. Not sure how.
  • BewitchedBewitched
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    talex9 wrote: »
    Not impossible. I have it. Not sure how.

I know people have it as it's a rather old title but obtaining it now as a new player in 2022 seems to be broken as the title is unobtainable in the current version of the game. People probably got the title years ago but the conditions to get it now are broken.