Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Return Monster Drop and Fishing Booster Potions.

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited May 8, 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions
I don't know why these were removed. They shouldn't have been removed. I use these on occasion to farm commerce drop items from scathach beach. I'm sure plenty of other players used these for myriad of other reasons. The fishing boost potions I would use during fishing events, so did tons of other players. I'm sure players still use them to farm rosemary glove patterns.

Now the drops without them are DRAMTICALLY reduced making farming for commerce items in scathach beach even more painful and tedious. I was farming these items by doing purification runs over there using the potions in preparation for the upcoming commerce update. Now it just sucks and you lose potential revenue over this Nexon.

Please bring these items back to the Cash Shop.

Thank you.
Kagenokami
  1. Bring back drop booster potions?3 votes
    1. Yes please.
       100% (3 votes)
    2. No thank you.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Agreed, with Iria Commerce coming out soon I would love to see a new fishing event at Port Connous or Port Sella soon.
    Crimsọn
  • Prolexia_AlexinaProlexia_Alexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    This sounds like a great idea, I'd love to get more Emerald Cores from Emeralds in Hillwen mines!
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Bring back monster drop potions!